STD 'Influencers' Are Showing up on Social Media: It's Now Cool To Transmit Sexual Diseases??

I'm sure you are...on Grindr.

LOL

pasty-white.gif
Why is that?

They're not celebrating getting healthcare you numbskull.

Where do you come up with this shit???

He's an imbecile, and probably has tertiary syphilis like a lot of faggots do. Faggots almost single hanedly keep several preventable diseases alive and safe from eradication.

I slammed that one in the SHUT-THE-FUCK-UP cage a long time ago. Occasionally let it out to see if it's grown a brain.

Unfortunately, no.

No doubt a wise move.

"How do you know he got HIV from gay sex????"

Uuummm.

You can only get it two ways (pervasively speaking):

1) Sex

2) Intravenous needles.

The confused, loquacious brat in the vid admits it was from sex.

OK.

Despite what Lefties believe, there are only two genders.

Ergo, said coitus was conducted either with a biological human entity possessing two X chromosomes, or one.

So the only thing left to determine is whether or not the subject in the video strikes one as a "player" when it comes to the female species.

And call me cynical, but I'm leaning toward that being a no.

And therefore...

The sheer stupidity of that curried c*nt is unreal. ;)

No doubt a wise move.

"How do you know he got HIV from gay sex????"

Uuummm.

You can only get it two ways (pervasively speaking):

1) Sex

2) Intravenous needles.

The confused, loquacious brat in the vid admits it was from sex.

OK.

Despite what Lefties believe, there are only two genders.

Ergo, said coitus was conducted either with a biological human entity possessing two X chromosomes, or one.

So the only thing left to determine is whether or not the subject in the video strikes one as a "player" when it comes to the female species.

And call me cynical, but I'm leaning toward that being a no.

And therefore...

The sheer stupidity of that curried c*nt is unreal. ;)
The video was about healthcare not sex you thirsty pervert. 😄

We should have never let faggots be a part of American society.

Granted there is a difference between gays and fags. That guy in that video? That is a faggot. And faggots should be banned and shunned and pushed into the darkest recessed parts of our society until they wither and die out. Gays, well they shouldn't be allowed to be married and should not be glorified. Gays I can stomach, faggots need to go.

Forum List

Back