Social media And its influence on men and women in America.

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
For the first 20 minutes of the video these three Arabs, two women and one man were talking about social media influence on women in the Arab world. Andrew Tate does not come into the video until about the 20 minute mark. So far I haven’t seen his contribution to the video but I look forward to doing so. But I recommend folks at least take a look at the first 20 minutes of the following video ….it provides a very interesting insight into social media influence in the Arab world compared to the USA.

The whole thing got me to thinking about the United States and how social media affects our dating life, life in general, marriages and all sorts of relationships.

So when it comes to selling sex on social media in the USA It seems safe to say that women can make the most out of this. This was brought up by the female Arab psychologist in the video above…. she talked about how women are learning more and more today that they can gain currency on social media they can make money based on their looks like doing simple things like posting a workout video on TikTok. To that point there are women who want to make money on social media so they intentionally post very sexy pictures but there are those who just post workout videos for the heck of it. But either way there’s always going to be a similar response to it I suppose from men who are looking at the sexy pictures just because they’re sexy. So the point is whether a woman is getting paid to post sexy pictures on Instagram or she’s doing it because she wants to and it makes it feel better for her it is going to have an effect on the men and women who look at those images that is the point…. and I want to ask folks in the thread what they think of this whole situation? Because this situation where we have TikTok and Instagram and the 30 second videos that come with it or the filtered pictures is relatively new to American society and the world in general.

Also social media has taken up a huge part of the dating and marriage space. Many marriages of today have started in the online dating world. People even meet each other on social media platforms. Less people are meeting their partner or their spouse at the club the bar, the gym the grocery store a lot of it is happening online and this is interesting it might have a negative affect on society in the long term.

Now certainly there are plenty of good looking men but from what I have seen it’s harder for a good looking guy to make a ton of money or get a bunch of followers on Instagram compared to a woman. And so basically the question to folks on this form is how do you feel about social media….. how do you feel about young women posting very sexy pictures of themselves on social media and the dynamic creates? how it affects young men and women in our society?

Of course there are men who post pictures of themselves without shirts as well. So this goes both ways but the argument is as follows. Here we are in the 21st-century with the rise of social media we do see random young women who are able to gain hundreds of thousands of followers on Instagram or TikTok by posting pictures of themselves working out or in a very sexy outfit…. And so men and women of our society will react to this. One point that is often brought up in these types of discussions is that social media has a net negative influence on young men and women in that it makes them feel ugly or not appreciated if they’re not able to get enough views or likes or similar. So basically here you have women in society who feel they’re not as beautiful as the most popular females on Instagram and then men who are perhaps not able to date a woman as beautiful as they want like what they might see on Instagram or something.

One of the Arab ladies in the video above was saying that there seems to be a difference between some of the women in the GCC countries compared to the Palestinian women. She was saying in the rich Arab golf countries there are women who go on Instagram to post sexy bikini pictures and hopes of gaining more wealth than they already have war being able to go on a private jet somewhere…where as the Palestinian women would not sell out their bodies on instagram even though they’re poor…..

Last edited:
This is nothing more than the feminist movement. Even though it appears that Islam religion treated woman as equals. It various by country about how equal they really are. Wearing veils with baggy cloths was the standard for a long time. Men could have multiple wives. Islamic woman holding political offices is in its infancy. The first Muslim woman to hold offices began in the late 90's about 30 years ago. The western influence has begin to take hold for better or worst. So technology and social media does allow woman to have a global impact. They can show their bodies and wear what they want to wear. The US recently elected Islamic woman to congress.

Well if some can make money doing videos then its better than trying to make money on the street. In todays world that is one way to attract a man. Still they have to be careful as it may attract the wrong man.

Forum List

Back