STD 'Influencers' Are Showing up on Social Media: It's Now Cool To Transmit Sexual Diseases??

Again, what evidence? Did you see or hear anal sex in that video? I'm beginning to suspect this whole thing is a you problem. 😄

OK, one last time and then I'm done with your stupidass.

How do you think he caught HIV, which he readily admits?

The power of osmosis?

So dense.

K, bye bitch. ;)

Again, what evidence? Did you see or hear anal sex in that video? I'm beginning to suspect this whole thing is a you problem. 😄

You seem real obsessed with their genitals. I got news for you guy, being this invested in someone else's crotch makes you the pervert.

And that's why you're so thirsty for them? A little shame a little forbidden fruit? I get it.... 😄

^^^Says the guy with the drippy rainbow anal fist as his avatar.

LOL

Just one more indication that the end times may now be upon us.

Here's just one revolting example, the article itself gets into more detail with quotes from "queer therapists" etc.

Perhaps this is tangential, but at this point I honestly kinda feel bad for the normal homos who just want to be left the hell alone.

These idiots who claim to speak for them are setting "gay rights" back decades.

Maybe that's the entire idea?

It would perfectly comport with Leftist "projection" strategy. (The saviors are actually the clandestine oppressors.)

Regardless, a lot more young people out there are going to be contracting sexual diseases.

Maybe we'll have a new plague, courtesy of Generation Z!

Will probably make would-be middle aged cheaters think twice. ;)

Well, the Biden Health Czar is a trans and he probably won't come out against this.

The power of osmosis?

So dense.

K, bye bitch. ;)
Why are you imagining how he got HIV? That wasn't the point of the video. They clearly celebrate seeing a doctor, getting medication and feeling more energetic because of it. Sex isn't mentioned once. If someone talking about healthcare makes you think about sex then you're the pervert.

Who else's sees an anus in my avatar other than Marvin? Anyone......?

LOL. Do you have all three colors?
1690491005088.jpeg

The power of osmosis?

So dense.

K, bye bitch. ;)

I slammed that one in the SHUT-THE-FUCK-UP cage a long time ago. Occasionally let it out to see if it's grown a brain.

Unfortunately, no.

Forum List

Back