Stay alert...

...Antifa strikes when you're not looking...

I love the way the Soy Boi's just stand there SHOUTING like the FAGGOTS they are BUT keeping distance and then suddenly ONE Soy Boi FAGGOT holding a fucking skateboard throws a fist like a TOTAL MEGA FAGGOT and the Alpha Male immediately blocks him like a BOSS....a shame we can't see the rest of the video where the Soy Boi FAGGOTS get their FAGGOT skulls CRUSHED and then are taken away to be turned into Industrial Fertiliser :smoke:

I love the way the Soy Boi's just stand there SHOUTING like the FAGGOTS they are BUT keeping distance and then suddenly ONE Soy Boi FAGGOT holding a fucking skateboard throws a fist like a TOTAL MEGA FAGGOT and the Alpha Male immediately blocks him like a BOSS....a shame we can't see the rest of the video where the Soy Boi FAGGOTS get their FAGGOT skulls CRUSHED and then are taken away to be turned into Industrial Fertiliser :smoke:

^ :cuckoo:

^^^^ TRIGGERED! ROFLAO :abgg2q.jpg:

So you are OK with sucker punching people?

Forum List

Back