State Dept. says it never linked deadly consulate attack to video

Possibly the most corrupt admin in U.S. history...

Makes the Nixon bullshit look like child's play. NOBODY DIED. Especially people who had asked for protection and were ignored. Somebody did lie and was IMPEACHED and forced to resign unlike that PoS Bill Clinton...who also lied under oath but was NOT forced to resign because he was a GD stinking democrat.

Then we also have "fast and furious" where someone DIED and the administration just wants to cover their stinking shit up.

I was watching at that time too (yes, on Fox) and when they said they were the only ones not invited i was like WTF??? I'm sure they were thinking the same thing too!

They did not invite them because they knew they call them out on it.. The other media kiss Obama bin ladin's ass..

So Obama lied? Wtf is this all about?

State Dept. says it never linked deadly consulate attack to video | Nation & World | The Seattle Times

How bout we discuss lies that actually mattered....

The State Department said Tuesday it never concluded that the consulate attack in Libya stemmed from protests over an American-made video...
http://seattletimes.com/html/nationworld/2019387709_libya10.html

True. Terrorist don't give a fuck about the video except to use it as a cover.
The protesting over the video was used as a cover for the attack by who the hell knows? Whom ever set the fire, possible the protestors is the blame for Stevens death. He should have left doing the evacuations and he did not. That was a bad mistake on his part. Why did others evacuate and he and three other didn't? 20 employee were evacuated and saved because of security. A unfortuante accident befalled Stevens and the three. They should have evacuated alone with the others.

Last edited:
"Are you going to believe what you heard me say last week, or are you going to believe what I'm telling you I said last week?"

So Obama lied? Wtf is this all about?

State Dept. says it never linked deadly consulate attack to video | Nation & World | The Seattle Times

How bout we discuss lies that actually mattered....

The State Department said Tuesday it never concluded that the consulate attack in Libya stemmed from protests over an American-made video...
True. Terrorist don't give a fuck about the video except to use it as a cover.
The protesting over the video was used as a cover for the attack by who the hell knows? Whom ever set the fire, possible the protestors is the blame for Stevens death. He should have left doing the evacuations and he did not. That was a bad mistake on his part. Why did others evacuate and he and three other didn't?

So of course you're blaming it on Stephens although he was asking for help to get out of there days before the embassy was attacked.

One huge Pub Propaganda machine imaginary nocturnal emission. There WERE 30 countries protesting the video, and early confusion about Bengazi. End of story dupes.

"
Issa isn’t asking yet, but eventually the Secretary of State will have to answer — or answer for — serious questions that have arisen in the wake of the Obama administration’s narrative collapse on Benghazi. First, the State Department will have to reveal who told Susan Rice to go out and lie on national television about the nature of the attack. Either Rice did that willingly or unwittingly, but she clearly wasn’t being briefed by the State Department before those television appearances, as State now says they never believed that there were protests at the consulate before the attack. Did her superior at State — who can only be Hillary — tell her to use that story? Or did Rice take her marching orders from the White House itself? If so, who, and under what understanding: that the story was true, or that it was false?
Next, and more importantly, come questions of security precautions at a consulate already under attack and located in Islamist Terrorism Central since the fall of Qaddafi. Hillary is ultimately responsible for that, too. Who told Benghazi and Ambassador Stevens to stop asking for more security, and who told that person to tell Stevens that? That buck either stops with Hillary or with Barack Obama himself."

WaPo wonders: Say, where’s Hillary these days? « Hot Air

What we have here is a stinking rotten mess, with political imperatives overriding the security of our people in that embassy. And then a coverup about who knew what when, who lied, and who should be held accountable. At it's heart, it looks like information was not shared or was ignored for political purposes. And Americans died as a result. That don't go down easy folks.

I want to know why the decision was made to deny Ambassador Stevens' request for more security, in light of what was going on there.

I want to know why Susan Rice and Jay Carney and others in the Obama admin were still saying it wasn't a terrorist attack, is was a mob motivated by some fucking video. And they were saying this several days after it was obviously not true. I don't like being lied to or misled.

I want to know why Fox News wasn't included on the news event that provided information about what happened in Benghazi. That cannot be allowed to happen, a major news outlet cannot be shut out from obtaining information simply because you don't like what they say. Has an apology or and explanation been offered? Somebody should be fired over this one, I ain't buying the innocent mistake excuse if that is what they're saying.

So - we either have a grossly inept group of clowns who don't talk enough together to get the fucking story straight, or we have a bunch of God Damn liars and spin meisters who are trying every trick in the book to avoid looking bad and losing the election. Frankly, I'm leaning towards both scenarios.

Last edited:
I am watching the hearing. All I can say is what incompetence and bull.

One huge Pub Propaganda machine imaginary nocturnal emission. There WERE 30 countries protesting the video, and early confusion about Bengazi. End of story dupes.

So who's lying?

A) You

B) The Obama Administration

C) Both

What do you guys think of them excluding Fox?

Partisanship runs deep apparently

I think it sucks, you can't be excluding Fox cuz they ain't in the tank for you. I ain't buying the excuse that it was an accident, and we cannot have an administration that picks and chooses some news orgs over others. I have to say, I am so tired of the amateurish bullshit and partisanship from these guys.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foDWkJXDOIg&feature=related]Obama Tax Deal Tantrum - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqKnVr3I9q8&feature=related]7 Lies In Under 2 Minutes (obama lies) - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back