Starving People Into Getting the Jab

Why don't you educate us about how much you know about the subject. Please show us a picture of the SARSCoV2 virus and tell us what's in the "vaccine".
Don't normally, but since I have the powers of Google:

Since I am the Teacher you better sit down and shut the fuck up... I will not be showing pictures today as we are all meant to be adults... The vaccine has gone through its trials and passed comfortably... Actually there is way more testing done the vaccine than done on most drugs... Now can you tell me what was in the last painkiller, cough mixture or any other drugs you have put into your body? Can you tell us what is in the Measles vaccine and tell us the research that you did on that?

But let put in simple english to you, the hospital beds and ICU beds are not full with people who have bad vaccine reactions, they are full with people with COVID, over 70% of them are young and unvaccinated... Simple Common Sense should kick in some time.

Don't normally, but since I have the powers of Google:

Since I am the Teacher you better sit down and shut the fuck up... I will not be showing pictures today as we are all meant to be adults... The vaccine has gone through its trials and passed comfortably... Actually there is way more testing done the vaccine than done on most drugs... Now can you tell me what was in the last painkiller, cough mixture or any other drugs you have put into your body? Can you tell us what is in the Measles vaccine and tell us the research that you did on that?

But let put in simple english to you, the hospital beds and ICU beds are not full with people who have bad vaccine reactions, they are full with people with COVID, over 70% of them are young and unvaccinated... Simple Common Sense should kick in some time.
You're a tool who doesn't have the mojo to validate your presence in an adult discussion.

I am not scared for myself but for others... As soon as you run out of ICU beds people die for simplistic reasons..

You have no right to infect people by living a unsafe lifestyle... You can do it if it is your own body and you want to go jumping off cliffs but you have absolutely no right to expect others to take the risks for you..

You don't get vaccinated you stay the fuck at home. That is your choice... You can read all the bullshit misinformation on Facebook, but don't expect the rest of us to be as dumb as you...
Make me.

I am not scared for myself but for others
Okay, so now that you've decided to be virtuous in this way, are you going to wear a face-diaper from the beginning to the end of the flu season? Since the flu virtually disappeared, and it was credited to the use of face-diapers and fearful distancing, we can essentially save the lives of 30,000 people by doing this every year.

I am not scared for myself but for others... As soon as you run out of ICU beds people die for simplistic reasons..

You have no right to infect people by living a unsafe lifestyle... You can do it if it is your own body and you want to go jumping off cliffs but you have absolutely no right to expect others to take the risks for you..

You don't get vaccinated you stay the fuck at home. That is your choice... You can read all the bullshit misinformation on Facebook, but don't expect the rest of us to be as dumb as you...
The new omicron variant out of South Africa is only spread by the vaccinated, since only they can travel. What do you have to say now?

The new omicron variant out of South Africa is only spread by the vaccinated, since only they can travel. What do you have to say now?
What's that I hear?

Sounds like a herd of something.

Wait! Wait! I think it's ..........................

CRICKETS!

Please show us a picture of the SARSCoV2 virus and tell us what's in the "vaccine".
I'm curious about that as well. Is there anyone here who can locate a picture/something to verify the existence of the virus. As far as I recall, the WHO used the 2003 sars virus as a reference point for detecting genetic fragments of the 2019 virus--not the real virus. I'll have to look into that and see what they used.

So tell me do you think a business owner can deny service to anyone for any reason ?
\Do you think an employer can fire anyone for any reason
These are good questions. Basically, an employer can demand that their workers get vaccinated. And that will be an employee's choice to get the vaccine and keep the job or find a new job somewhere else.

About a business owner denying their services.. Again, the owner should be able to deny some people their services. But to what scale should they be allowed to? If this right is granted without restrictions, one should be prepared that certain signs against whole groups of people will be emerging at the entrances of some businesses.

I'm curious about that as well. Is there anyone here who can locate a picture/something to verify the existence of the virus. As far as I recall, the WHO used the 2003 sars virus as a reference point for detecting genetic fragments of the 2019 virus--not the real virus. I'll have to look into that and see what they used.
As far as I know, SARSCoV2 has never been isolated. If the virus has never been isolated, it's not in the "vaccine" and so the "vaccine" is not, in fact, a vaccine. When I asked what's in the shot, a poster gave me a link that I have to click and accept cookies to look at. No thanks.

I have been trying for a month or two to find and expert here on this board who will actually prove something, have gotten no credible responses and a lot of the type of invective you're most likely to hear in a third grade classroom.

These are good questions. Basically, an employer can demand that their workers get vaccinated. And that will be an employee's choice to get the vaccine and keep the job or find a new job somewhere else.

About a business owner denying their services.. Again, the owner should be able to deny some people their services. But to what scale should they be allowed to? If this right is granted without restrictions, one should be prepared that certain signs against whole groups of people will be emerging at the entrances of some businesses.
Yet these are the very arguments that people use when they support business owners denting service to homosexuals.

If any business owner can reserve the right to refuse service then they absolutely have the right to refuse service to unvaccinated people.

If an employer has the right to fire anyone for any reason then he has the right to fire anyone who refuses to get vaccinated.

The irony is that the most vehement anti vax people hold the above beliefs except for when it comes to it comes to them being the ones denied service or fired from a job.

Yet these are the very arguments that people use when they support business owners denting service to homosexuals.

If any business owner can reserve the right to refuse service then they absolutely have the right to refuse service to unvaccinated people.

If an employer has the right to fire anyone for any reason then he has the right to fire anyone who refuses to get vaccinated.

The irony is that the most vehement anti vax people hold the above beliefs except for when it comes to it comes to them being the ones denied service or fired from a job.
And isn't it just ironic that it works in reverse. I refuse to spend my money in any business that mandates all its employees be jabbed and especially if one of those employees will be coming into my home. I am looking for a business partner and I don't even talk to people who have been jabbed. We would be working in the studio in my home and I'm not going to be in close quarters with any poked morons.

Of course, I live in a sane red state where the governor has made it clear that she will never support mandatory experimental medical procedures on the people of her state, most of whom agree with me. Lovely!

And isn't it just ironic that it works in reverse. I refuse to spend my money in any business that mandates all its employees be jabbed and especially if one of those employees will be coming into my home. I am looking for a business partner and I don't even talk to people who have been jabbed. We would be working in the studio in my home and I'm not going to be in close quarters with any poked morons.

Of course, I live in a sane red state where the governor has made it clear that she will never support mandatory experimental medical procedures on the people of her state, most of whom agree with me. Lovely!
No one is arguing that you don't have that right are they?

You can refuse to patronize any business.

It's called freedom

your ignorant comparison to Nazi Germany is whining
Well, if you hear whining in your head when you look at that post, let me suggest a good therapist.

If you can hear my emotional responses, what did my laugh sound like in the post right above this one? Was it a giggle? A chortle? Was it a guffaw? How loud was it? How long did it last?

Please respond, o thou mind reader who can hear my emotional utterings across the continent.

Forum List

Back