starving in Texas

I don't know...when we were in Dallas/Fort Worth a few years back, those people walking around didn't look like they'd missed any meals.

"Food insecurity" is a term that allows liberals to claim overweight people aren't getting enough to eat.

Food insecurity isn't starvation, it's not having enough food in the pantry to outlast the end of the world.

I think the litmus on it is two weeks food and water. I'll have to look.

In Texas, 18 percent are facing hunger - San Antonio Express-News

According to a new report by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, Texas ranks second in the nation in the percentage of people struggling with “food insecurity,” a term that refers to households where members have difficulty meeting their food needs.

In 2010, more than 4 million Texans — 18 percent — either experienced hunger outright or altered their eating patterns to avoid hunger, such as buying less healthy but more filling food.

Read more: In Texas, 18 percent are facing hunger - San Antonio Express-News

Give us the 4 million names with each of them having signed a sworn statement stating they are starving or we'll just deem this as lie number 33,409 from you, ok liar?....... :eusa_whistle:

Texas needs to get off of the gov't dole :eusa_naughty: It might help if they didn't treat football as a religion. Hell, when Perot suggested that it might be a good idea to require student athletes to maintain a 70 in order to play, many conservative Texicans howled.

Forum List

Back