Starving Anti-Semites: Right or Wrong?

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
Is it right to starve anti-semtic rants? Does feeding anti-semites only serve the warped purposes of the sick puppies, and end up bringing the well meaning feeder down into the gutter?

I suggest it is moral and ethical to starve an anti-semite. This is not to suggest that anti-semitic rants deserve no response. They do. I am suggesting there are ways to respond that do not feed the beast and keep it alive.

just my two cents

:cool:
dD

Hey man... know anyone with cancer that I can send a pack of Marlboro Reds to?

It's posts like this that show what an immature and pathetic little man/boy you are. What do you look like in real life? I think I know why people like you hide behind the anonymity of the keyboard. :lol: you are so stupid. :lol:

but, back to the topic. Feeding a societal illness is as immoral as the illness itself. That is my position, and I'm sticking with it. :cool:

It's posts like this that show what an immature and pathetic little man/boy you are. What do you look like in real life? I think I know why people like you hide behind the anonymity of the keyboard. :lol: you are so stupid. :lol:

but, back to the topic. Feeding a societal illness is as immoral as the illness itself. That is my position, and I'm sticking with it. :cool:

awwww... did I strike a nerve? I'll make sure to send regards from Joe Camel next Mother's Day.

You probably shouldn't try so hard to be outrageous if you want to fold like a giant pussy lip when you become the target, devnell. But, please, tell me more about hiding behind a keyboard, you fucking interweb ranger.

:rofl:

smoke em if you got em, dev!

awwww... did I strike a nerve? I'll make sure to send regards from Joe Camel next Mother's Day.

You probably shouldn't try so hard to be outrageous if you want to fold like a giant pussy lip when you become the target, devnell. But, please, tell me more about hiding behind a keyboard, you fucking interweb ranger.

That's just IT. Your rants have no effect on me whatsoever. What was amusing at one time, disturbing (for your sake) at another time, has become plain boring -- vanilla troll posts.

I did not find your comment to be outrageous. But you obviously intended it to be. Not only have you failed, but you disclose how pathetic you are sitting at home alone imagining you get a rise out of everyone else with your idiocies.

Some spam and trolling is an art form. You are not artist. :eusa_whistle:

I have always disliked unkempt, disheveled anti-semites...but I'm not sure how I feel about kempt, sheveled semites

That's just IT. Your rants have no effect on me whatsoever. What was amusing at one time, disturbing (for your sake) at another time, has become plain boring -- vanilla troll posts.

I did not find your comment to be outrageous. But you obviously intended it to be. Not only have you failed, but you disclose how pathetic you are sitting at home alone imagining you get a rise out of everyone else with your idiocies.

Some spam and trolling is an art form. You are not artist. :eusa_whistle:

sure, devnell.. SURE they don't. Which is why you reacted like a screeching bitch. Maybe you can post another boring ass dante thread about it.

but, alas, you are free to tell yourself what you need to hear. Just remember, there are five stages of grief to look forward to.

:thup:

I have always disliked unkempt, disheveled anti-semites...but I'm not sure how I feel about kempt, sheveled semites

I would respect you more if your images were mirrors of each other. :eusa_whistle:

I'm not sure to what you are referring...:eusa_whistle:

Doesn't it bother you that Dainty doesn't respect you? I bet you're gonna lay awake worrying about that.... I know I would.... I would toss and turn for minutes.

You feed weesles, you get more weesles.

why do you hate weasels? what have they ever done to you to deserve this comparison?

---

:(

long_tailed_weasel.jpg

Last edited:
My, my, my.... Dainty is a sensitive little soul. These days, he negs for the slightest little think. What a joke.

My, my, my.... Dainty is a sensitive little soul. These days, he negs for the slightest little think. What a joke.

It's Dante/DevNell, and it is the Dante Fevah Fan Club, of which you are are a high ranking member, that is soooooooooo sensitive. :lol:

Dante has always neg rep-ed for his own reasons, and he has always gotten a rise of of dupes like you.

Whole threads dedicated to 'let's put Dante on ignore' and more...

when was the last time anybody even remembered who the fuck you were? :lol:

even Shogun is but a mere speck of his former self.

Is it right to starve anti-semtic rants? Does feeding anti-semites only serve the warped purposes of the sick puppies, and end up bringing the well meaning feeder down into the gutter?

I suggest it is moral and ethical to starve an anti-semite. This is not to suggest that anti-semitic rants deserve no response. They do. I am suggesting there are ways to respond that do not feed the beast and keep it alive.

just my two cents

:cool:
dD

Incoming perspective...

[youtube]bU12KW-XyZE[/youtube]

:eek:

It's Dante/DevNell, and it is the Dante Fevah Fan Club, of which you are are a high ranking member, that is soooooooooo sensitive. :lol:

Dante has always neg rep-ed for his own reasons, and he has always gotten a rise of of dupes like you.

Whole threads dedicated to 'let's put Dante on ignore' and more...

when was the last time anybody even remembered who the fuck you were? :lol:

even Shogun is but a mere speck of his former self.

You can't have it both ways, Dainty.... I am either an attention seeking ho, or no one knows who I am..... See the logic of that?

This thread, like all your threads, is ending up with you responding to yourself. Why is that, do you think?

I have no doubt that you will respond to this - it is impossible for you not too - you are just a legend in your own head. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

You're a joke, sweetie, they laugh at you, not with you.

Forum List

Back