Starting threads with quotes pulled from other threads should not be allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City

This thread right here is spamming my inbox and my phone. It is a thread created with a quote from eons ago so every time someone quotes the op the people targeted in the op get hit with notifications.

This is BLATANT stealth trolling and incredibly annoying. Not to mention it's a call out thread in politics. But a call out thread that forces your attention. Borderline stalking.

If nothing else starting threads with quotes from other threads shouldn't be allowed.

This is BLATANT stealth trolling
I think you give that idiot too much credit.
Not to mention it's a call out thread in politics.
If the premise was more logical, it would have been a good, clever political thread on hypocrisy. But it wasnt. Hunter is almost as old as my dad.
If nothing else starting threads with quotes from other threads shouldn't be allowed.
Stop whining

This thread right here is spamming my inbox and my phone. It is a thread created with a quote from eons ago so every time someone quotes the op the people targeted in the op get hit with notifications.

This is BLATANT stealth trolling and incredibly annoying. Not to mention it's a call irsout thread in politics. But a call out thread that forces your attention. Borderline stalking.

It's a dumb thread, a 50 year old man is no kid

This is BLATANT stealth trolling and incredibly annoying. Not to mention it's a call out thread in politics. But a call out thread that forces your attention. Borderline stalking.

I personally think pulling what people said before is a good way to hold people accountable. To put it bluntly. In the next four years if Biden wins a lot of the people on the right all of a sudden will find that they care about loads of stuff they couldn't give a flying fuck about these last four years. I will not hesitate to point this out. As far as I'm concerned it's the price you pay for excusing stuff that you'd never dreamed of forgiving any other president.

• Banned
This is BLATANT stealth trolling
I think you give that idiot too much credit.
Not to mention it's a call out thread in politics.
If the premise was more logical, it would have been a good, clever political thread on hypocrisy. But it wasnt. Hunter is almost as old as my dad.
Stop whining
No,

Whether he intended it or not the results are annoying.
My inbox is getting hit so fast that even if I wanted to respond to someone individually I wouldn't have time. I've gotten 5 notifications in the time it took me to respond to you. 6 now.....

In the next four years if Biden wins a lot of the people on the right all of a sudden will find that they care about loads of stuff they couldn't give a flying fuck about these last four years.
It happens every time a new President is elected. This isnt a new revelation. The leftists are just as bad as the right.

• Banned

I personally think pulling what people said before is a good way to hold people accountable. To put it bluntly. In the next four years if Biden wins a lot of the people on the right all of a sudden will find that they care about loads of stuff they couldn't give a flying fuck about these last four years. I will not hesitate to point this out. As far as I'm concerned it's the price you pay for excusing stuff that you'd never dreamed of forgiving any other president.
Perhaps if you're into stalking people. It's childish. And the funny thing is the quote he used from me is about a Minor. Hunter is a grown ass man.

Perhaps if you're into stalking people. It's childish. And the funny thing is the quote he used from me is about a Minor. Hunter is a grown ass man.

He's grown but hardly a man

I turned off notifications, reading left tard rebuttals bore me

Once you have made a post in a thread, you have the UNWATCH option, no? I've never used it, but you can just kind of disassociate yourself from a thread you have participated in and not be bothered any more. Or have I misunderstood what that feature is? Try it and see if you are no longer pestered by a thread that you want no part of any longer.

Last edited:

Pointing out when someone takes a completely other position as he did before is not childish. Nor for that matter is it stalking. I'll put it to you like this. I dare you to find anything inconsistent about anything I've ever posted here. This sometimes means I will agree with something that you say (rare but has happened) and it sometimes means that I will vehemently disagree with people on the left although I agree with their ideology. It's called honesty. If somebody is not honest in a message board I will point it out. I expect you to point it out to me if you can find it.

So I will agree with you that the quote was out of context although I have to ask. Are you of the opinion that the presidents children who aren't public figures by choice can be attacked at leisure as long as they reach adulthood? What's the relevance to the parent?

Pointing out when someone takes a completely other position as he did before is not childish. Nor for that matter is it stalking. I'll put it to you like this. I dare you to find anything inconsistent about anything I've ever posted here. This sometimes means I will agree with something that you say (rare but has happened) and it sometimes means that I will vehemently disagree with people on the left although I agree with their ideology. It's called honesty. If somebody is not honest in a message board I will point it out. I expect you to point it out to me if you can find it.

So I will agree with you that the quote was out of context although I have to ask. Are you of the opinion that the presidents children who aren't public figures by choice can be attacked at leisure as long as they reach adulthood? What's the relevance to the parent?
I have always defended the minor children of politicians. And to a lesser extent their wives.

That position has nothing to do with Hunter.

My past statements are not in conflict with current events.

Also you notice he didn't use my defense of the Obama girls as an example. It makes his motives obvious

I have always defended the minor children of politicians. And to a lesser extent their wives.

That position has nothing to do with Hunter.
Oh really? I'm a bit confused. You feel that minor children should not be targeted? You feel that the wife of politicians should be not really targeted? So that implies that children of politicians who reach their majority can be targeted? If your past statements aren't inconsistent this statement sure as hell is. What possible reasoning is there for feeling that wifes of politicians shouldn't be targeted but the children can? Can you give a sound reasoning for that?

You're right. It's a form of call-out thread. We can't ditch it, but it will be moved to a Taunting Zone..

If you're getting the same alerts on an old thread because it's alerting everytime someone copies the OPost for this thread -- just ignore them.. Thread is already winking out to other skirmishes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back