Start with Banning the Quran and Islam

All Mohammad did was take a bunch of savages, and get them to follow and obey him using fear, violence, and intimidation. He rose to power by being the biggest, baddest, most barbaric savage terrorist murderer on the Saudi block, or should I say peninsula. That is how you got "respected". Their societies still operate under the same parameters. Sadam, Assad, Ahmanijad, Hamas, GAdaffi, Taliban, etc. whoever is the most barbaric scariest mass murderer that generates the most fear in people's hearts, ultimately becomes the ruler. And when they are replaced, it's usually by someone who's even more barbaric and heartless, such as in Egypt, where Mubarek has been replaced by the Muslim Brotherhood animals.

All Mohammad did was take a bunch of savages, and get them to follow and obey him using fear, violence, and intimidation. He rose to power by being the biggest, baddest, most barbaric savage terrorist murderer on the Saudi block, or should I say peninsula. That is how you got "respected". Their societies still operate under the same parameters. Sadam, Assad, Ahmanijad, Hamas, GAdaffi, Taliban, etc. whoever is the most barbaric scariest mass murderer that generates the most fear in people's hearts, ultimately becomes the ruler. And when they are replaced, it's usually by someone who's even more barbaric and heartless, such as in Egypt, where Mubarek has been replaced by the Muslim Brotherhood animals.

Haha. Roudy man you're funny sometimes. You know exactly who Muhammad attracted. Quraysh leaders and a bunch of other leaders. Even Khalid ibn waleed became Muslim. Haha Islam is religious society. It's their countries

Haha. Roudy man you're funny sometimes. You know exactly who Muhammad attracted. Quraysh leaders and a bunch of other leaders. Even Khalid ibn waleed became Muslim. Haha Islam is religious society. It's their countries
Yes, Mohammad was an epileptic, mentally ill, pedophile, illiterate terrorist theif who even raided Caravans and murdered it's travelers, raped the women, and stole their property. All of this, DURING RAMDAN, when it was customarily cultural among the locals to cease from such activities. So, he was actually a CRIMINAL, much worse than the barbarians he lived amongst. Had Mohammad lived today he would be behind bars, but only in Arabia does such a sadist elevate to "prophethood". Heh heh heh!

The Muslim sources also tell us that Muhammad sent some men out on a raid during a time when fighting would be prohibited. Muhammad’s men attacked a Meccan caravan at a time when the pagans expected to be safe, since it was the Arab custom to cease from hostilities and wars during the so-called sacred months. Thus, this premeditated attack on the caravan was an act of treachery and sacrilege in the eyes of the Arabs. Muhammad conveniently received a "revelation" justifying this act of treachery and bloodlust greed. Ibn Ishaq reports.

… They met Ibn al-Hadrami and killed him, not knowing whether that day was in Rajab or Jumada. The polytheists said to the Muslims, "You have done such-and-such in the sacred month." They came to the Prophet and told him the story, and God revealed: "They question thee with regard warfare in the sacred month…." up to "…. for fitnah is worse than killing." The word fitnah here means polytheism. (The History of Al-Tabari: The Foundation of the Community, translated by M. V. McDonald, annotated by W. Montgomery Watt [State University of New York Press, Albany 1987], Volume VII, pp. 21-23; bold emphasis ours)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caravan_raids
The Caravan raids refer to a series of raids which Muhammad and his Companions participated in. The raids were generally offensive[1] and carried out to gather intelligence or seize the trade goods of Caravans financed by the Quraysh. The Muslims declared that the raids were justified and that God gave them permission to defend against the Meccans.

At first, the Muslims were only allowed to fight the Meccan Quraysh, because they were the first to oppress the Muslims in Mecca. Muslims were allowed to seize their goods, but not those tribes which the Muhammad made a treaty with.
Then Muhammad and the Muslims were allowed to fight Pagan tribes that allied with the Quraysh.
Then Muhammad and the Muslims were allowed to fight the Jewish tribes of Medina, when these tribes violated the Constitution of Medina and their pact with the Muslims.
Subsequently, Muhammad and the Muslims were allowed to fight the "People of the Book" (Christian and Jews). If the People of the Book paid a poll tax (Jizyah), then the Muslims were forbidden to fight them.
Muslims were required to make peace with any polytheist, Jews or Christians who embraced Islam, and were required to embrace them as fellow Muslims.

Last edited:
Shutup man you're such a foolish guy
How many religions do you know who's prophets were terrorist animals? Only one, Issssslam.

Speaking of gay, you do realize that Mohammad not only promised 72 virgins, but also 28 young boys, in case faggots like you died in "battle"?

Does it bother you when I expose the TRUTH about the FILTH that your religion represents? Ha ha ha.

Ali reported that the Apostle of Allah said, "There is in Paradise a market wherein there will be no buying or selling, but will consist of men and women. When a man desires a beauty, he will have intercourse with them."

YOUNG BOYS

Homosexuality was and is widely practiced in Islamic countries. To please the homosexuals among his followers he promised them pre-pubescent boys in Paradise. So after committing plunder, loot, rape and murder in this life, the followers of Islam get "rewarded" by untouched virginal youths who are fresh like pearls.

The relevant verses from the Koran are:

Koran 52:24
Round about them will serve, to them, boys (handsome) as pearls well-guarded.

Koran 56:17
Round about them will serve boys of perpetual freshness.

Koran 76:19
And round about them will serve boys of perpetual freshness: if thou seest them, thou wouldst think them scattered pearls.

As mentioned in my previous article, famous poets in Arabia glorified homosexuality. As an example I am including a poem in 'Perfumed Garden' by Abu Nuwas:
O the joy of sodomy!
So now be sodomites, you Arabs.
Turn not away from it--
therein is wondrous pleasure.
Take some coy lad with kiss-curls
twisting on his temple
and ride as he stands like some gazelle
standing to her mate.
A lad whom all can see girt with sword
and belt not like your whore who has
to go veiled.
Make for smooth-faced boys and do your
very best to mount them, for women are
the mounts of the devils

Need I say anything more after this colorful rendition by Abu Nuwas ?

Last edited:
Muhammad 's promise of an Islamic Paradise that glittered with the fulfillment of all sorts of worldly desires and sense enjoyment was nothing but a sinister ploy to recruit those who had no hope or expectation of ever getting these things in their present lives. Knowing that they are assured of such a Paradise simply because they follow Islam, Muslims can go around committing murder, rape plunder and loot. It is the picture of this paradise that has motivated Muslims over the centuries to cut down people of other religions, to desecrate their places of worship and mistreat them in the name of Allah. Even after death, the spiritually deprived Prophet of Islam could not see beyond wine, women and food, leave alone exploring spiritual heights of the soul.

Wow Roudy brings up a random made up verse. There are servants in heaven who are like boys. It's not about this life

Roudy did not make up the verse--------the fact is lines in the koran do support the present islamic teaching that if a muslim sneaks into a house and slits the throat of a jewish infant ----he gets an eternal reward of lots or whore and boys with which to play------why lie about it?--------they can get the eternal sex stuff for killing hindus too. -------and palaces and lots of green silk. Try reading the book because, habibi and listen to those khutbah jumaat lessons

Roudy did not make up the verse--------the fact is lines in the koran do support the present islamic teaching that if a muslim sneaks into a house and slits the throat of a jewish infant ----he gets an eternal reward of lots or whore and boys with which to play------why lie about it?--------they can get the eternal sex stuff for killing hindus too. -------and palaces and lots of green silk. Try reading the book because, habibi and listen to those khutbah jumaat lessons

:lol:

shall we talk about the talmud, or are you off to thailand again to sell a slightly horse.

How is talking about the Talmud going to alter the hideous 'interpretations' of Islamic writings in which SOME Muslims engage?

Slandering Judaism isn't going to correct the errors of SOME Islamic interpretation.

How is talking about the Talmud going to alter the hideous 'interpretations' of Islamic writings in which SOME Muslims engage?

Slandering Judaism isn't going to correct the errors of SOME Islamic interpretation.

It will show hypocrisy. It's what many Jews do on this thread. They don't claim it's any interpretation, they say its Islam. So what seal is doing has to be fair right?

No, it doesn't. Someone else's failure in behavior doesn't force anyone else to lower themselves to that level.

Last edited:
No, it doesn't.

Yes it certainly does. Your fellow posters do nothing but bring up Islam and blame Muslims. They don't want to address anything with maturity. It's just muslims and Muslims. So Seal to ahead and if they want to play that game. Play that game on them.

A more worthwhile effort would be to cite the mainstream Muslim scholars who decry the extremist interpretation given earlier in the thread, and to try to educate others to realize that there are extremist apologist sites from every POV online, and how to recognize those.

That's one reason I keep posting about the site www.religioustolerance.org

Last edited:
A more worthwhile effort would be to cite the mainstream Muslim scholars who decry the extremist interpretation given earlier in the thread, and to try to educate others to realize that there are extremist apologist sites from every POV online, and how to recognize those.

That's one reason I keep posting about the site relioustolerance.org

Marg. Almost all the pro Israeli posters here blame Muslims and Islam for any conflict with Muslims in it. This thread is a great example. Everything Seal does is fair.

Marg. Almost all the pro Israeli posters here blame Muslims and Islam for any conflict with Muslims in it. This thread is a great example. Everything Seal does is fair.

I can understand why you might feel that way in context of this individual thread.

Overall, I don't think there's a single poster who qualifies - and my list of potentials would never include sealie.

I REALLY would prefer to discuss facts over commenting on the performances of various posters on here.

I can understand why you might feel that way in context of this individual thread.

Overall, I don't think there's a single poster who qualifies - and my list of potentials would never include sealie.

I REALLY would prefer to discuss facts over commenting on the performances of various posters on here.

When almost all the pro Israeli posters discuss something relevant to the discussion. Than a discussion can be had. They aren't just various they are almost every poster in this section. Besides you. You're literally the only one who doesn't resort to that nonsense. So if Seal wants to go off on the Talmud that's extremely fair considering what all the other posters do here.

Forum List

Back