Stars of 'Hamilton' are Hypocritical Jack Asses

:lol:

There's already a couple of threads on this, but I'm too lazy to find them right now. don't be surprised if this gets merged later.

In the meantime, I'll ask you the same question I asked in the other threads:

What is "racist" about any of Dixon's tweets?

Be very specific, since it's becoming clearer each day that you guys simply don't understand what racism is.
Lol, you libs went into apoplectic fits when Trump's tape came out about the "pussy" comment and that was 12 years ago in a private conversation.

But you see nothing racist about this shit4brains saying he likes a comment about retaliating against white women for every anti Trayvon comment he reads?

What the hell is wrong with you dude?

He didn't say he was going to "retaliate against white women", he said he was going to seduce them.

The only "racist" thing about it is that to you, a black man seducing a white woman is tantamount to an assault against her.

white women are like christmas gift being drunk on st patty's? Blacks can do what they want with white women?

women are hos?

you don't have a problem with any of this?

You should be offended if any man of any color said such things. no man should mistreat women as a right of their birth or race

Trump joked in private about wanting to touch over a decade ago. Dixon talks openly on twitter about taking advantage of women and denigrates them.

Is it rap artists that think this OK? It is people of race?

Again, thanks for proving my point.

Nothing in Dixon's tweets imply that he is endorsing or suggesting "denigrating", "mistreating" or "taking advantage of" white women.

That's just what you've decided to read into his comments, because he's a black man talking about sleeping with women - and to paraphrase another poster in this thread, with black men it's always rape.
Explain to us how Trayvon Martin plays into his love interests with white women? Isn't Trayvon Martin dead?

There's already a couple of threads on this, but I'm too lazy to find them right now. don't be surprised if this gets merged later.

In the meantime, I'll ask you the same question I asked in the other threads:

What is "racist" about any of Dixon's tweets?

Be very specific, since it's becoming clearer each day that you guys simply don't understand what racism is.
Lol, you libs went into apoplectic fits when Trump's tape came out about the "pussy" comment and that was 12 years ago in a private conversation.

But you see nothing racist about this shit4brains saying he likes a comment about retaliating against white women for every anti Trayvon comment he reads?

He didn't say he was going to "retaliate against white women", he said he was going to seduce them.

The only "racist" thing about it is that to you, a black man seducing a white woman is tantamount to an assault against her.

white women are like christmas gift being drunk on st patty's? Blacks can do what they want with white women?

women are hos?

You should be offended if any man of any color said such things. no man should mistreat women as a right of their birth or race

Trump joked in private about wanting to touch over a decade ago. Dixon talks openly on twitter about taking advantage of women and denigrates them.

Nothing in Dixon's tweets imply that he is endorsing or suggesting "denigrating", "mistreating" or "taking advantage of" white women.

That's just what you've decided to read into his comments, because he's a black man talking about sleeping with women - and to paraphrase another poster in this thread, with black men it's always rape.
Explain to us how Trayvon Martin plays into his love interests with white women? Isn't Trayvon Martin dead?

If I had to guess, I would say that the same people who cheered Trayvon's death go ballistic at the idea of a black man fucking a white woman. So it is payback.

women are hos?

If I had to guess, I would say that the same people who cheered Trayvon's death go ballistic at the idea of a black man fucking a white woman. So it is payback.
So it is racist. How many people do you know who cheered Trayvon Martins death?

women are hos?

^ It. In a nutshell.

women are hos?

In person? None. On these (and other forums)? Plenty.

Pretty sad when our founding fathers need to lecture Republicans on what it means to be Americans

women are hos?

How many people do you know who get upset at a black man banging a white woman?

Good Gawd, these are the morons that thought they had grounds to lecture the VP elect about THEIR OWN PARANOIA?

Jeebus, get a brain you morons!

This play is going to grind down to a miserable failure if they dont pull their brains out of their nether regions.

Trump Supporters Found 'Hamilton' Star's Old Tweets & Voting Record -- And Are Having a Field Day

Mike Pence may have made up with Brandon Dixon since the incident last week, but the public isn't so quick to forgive the 'Hamilton' actor.

Dixon lectured Pence from the stage about fears that a Trump presidency will promote bigotry and racism. In an odd turn of plot, some people are now calling Dixon a “hypocrite” after a few of his tweets from 2012 and 2013 have resurfaced.

They feel his tweets promote disrespectful messages towards women and racism towards white people:...
Democrats have transformed America. Now the only institutional racism is black and Hispanic racism against whites, fully sanctioned by the Obama Administration.

Black thugs shooting cops in the face all over the country. La Raza giving America the middle-finger, and we aren't supposed to say or do anything about it or be accused of being racist.

This is why Trump won.

Last edited:

women are hos?

How many blacks do you know that are insulted by a black woman dating a white man?
I see it almost every day. I can't count how many times black men have told my wife not to be seen with me.

Good Gawd, these are the morons that thought they had grounds to lecture the VP elect about THEIR OWN PARANOIA?

This play is going to grind down to a miserable failure if they dont pull their brains out of their nether regions.

Trump Supporters Found 'Hamilton' Star's Old Tweets & Voting Record -- And Are Having a Field Day

Mike Pence may have made up with Brandon Dixon since the incident last week, but the public isn't so quick to forgive the 'Hamilton' actor.

Dixon lectured Pence from the stage about fears that a Trump presidency will promote bigotry and racism. In an odd turn of plot, some people are now calling Dixon a “hypocrite” after a few of his tweets from 2012 and 2013 have resurfaced.

They feel his tweets promote disrespectful messages towards women and racism towards white people:...

Can you see a difference between an actor or regular person being a racist and the kinds of things said during the presidential campaign (causing people to expect them to become reality)?

Trump followers have crowed about building a wall, making muslims register, and reversing the SCOTUS ruling concerning same sex marriage. Those things scare people.

And did he lecture the VP Elect?

"Thank you so much for joining us tonight. You know, we had a guest in the audience this evening. And Vice President-elect Pence, I see you're walking out but I hope you will hear us just a few more moments. There's nothing to boo here ladies and gentlemen. There's nothing to boo here, we're all here sharing a story of love.

We have a message for you, sir. We hope that you will hear us out. And I encourage everybody to pull out your phones and tweet and post because this message needs to be spread far and wide, OK?

Vice President-elect Pence, we welcome you and we truly thank you for joining us here at Hamilton: An American Musical, we really do. We, sir, we are the diverse America who are alarmed and anxious that your new administration will not protect us — our planet, our children, our parents — or defend us and uphold our inalienable rights, sir. But we truly hope that this show has inspired you to uphold our American values and to work on behalf of all of us. All of us.

Again, we truly thank you for sharing this show. This wonderful American story told by a diverse group of men [and] women of different colors, creeds, and orientations."

Looks to me like he expressed teh sentiment that some people are afraid because of the things said during the campaign. And he encouraged the VP Elect to work on behalf of All Americans.
That's exactly what he did. And, by his own admission, was cool with it. It's the b!ctha$$ Trump supporters who are crying fake tears about it.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

women are hos?

Used to lynch you over that one

women are hos?

Show us!

Show us!

Find them yourself. If you were on here during the time of the incident and trial, you would have seen them.

Show us!

Find them yourself. If you were on here during the time of the incident and trial, you would have seen them.
Ok I understand. You have nothing.

Can you see a difference between an actor or regular person being a racist and the kinds of things said during the presidential campaign (causing people to expect them to become reality)?

Trump followers have crowed about building a wall, making muslims register, and reversing the SCOTUS ruling concerning same sex marriage. Those things scare people.

And did he lecture the VP Elect?

"Thank you so much for joining us tonight. You know, we had a guest in the audience this evening. And Vice President-elect Pence, I see you're walking out but I hope you will hear us just a few more moments. There's nothing to boo here ladies and gentlemen. There's nothing to boo here, we're all here sharing a story of love.

We have a message for you, sir. We hope that you will hear us out. And I encourage everybody to pull out your phones and tweet and post because this message needs to be spread far and wide, OK?

Vice President-elect Pence, we welcome you and we truly thank you for joining us here at Hamilton: An American Musical, we really do. We, sir, we are the diverse America who are alarmed and anxious that your new administration will not protect us — our planet, our children, our parents — or defend us and uphold our inalienable rights, sir. But we truly hope that this show has inspired you to uphold our American values and to work on behalf of all of us. All of us.

Again, we truly thank you for sharing this show. This wonderful American story told by a diverse group of men [and] women of different colors, creeds, and orientations."

Looks to me like he expressed teh sentiment that some people are afraid because of the things said during the campaign. And he encouraged the VP Elect to work on behalf of All Americans.
That's exactly what he did. And, by his own admission, was cool with it. It's the b!ctha$$ Trump supporters who are crying fake tears about it.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
Yep.....he admits he's basically your typical racist, misogynistic asshole.

Forum List

Back