Poor poor poor Hillary, relegated to shopping for books and being a granny!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Hillary Clinton Spotted Buying Books In Peaceful Alternate Universe
15203258_10208964572925524_6204105880796115131_n.jpg

When I think of all that botox injected in your face and youth serum you swallowed just stay puffed up long enough to win against Trump, it breaks my heart knowing the potential you could have had.,

Why oh why Hillary did you become so damned arrogant and entitled like most white folk in this country, thinking you're owed something? Had you just kept your old white ass in the senate actually doing shit for all these so called negro's and women and children and rabbits and dust balls and clowns, you boast about, by now, you'd probably be the most powerful senator in the nation...actually able to do real shit, other than braggin on 32 years of bullshittin mf's, kissing Wallstreet ass ho's and clawing your way to the white house, you really could have done some real good for people.

I hope while shopping for books, you pick up a copy of my book....Whitey's days are numbered!!:crybaby::crybaby:

When I think of all that botox injected in your face and youth serum you swallowed just stay puffed up long enough to win against Trump, it breaks my heart knowing the potential you could have had.,

Why oh why Hillary did you become so damned arrogant and entitled like most white folk in this country, thinking you're owed something? Had you just kept your old white ass in the senate actually doing shit for all these so called negro's and women and children and rabbits and dust balls and clowns, you boast about, by now, you'd probably be the most powerful senator in the nation...actually able to do real shit, other than braggin on 32 years of bullshittin mf's, kissing Wallstreet ass ho's and clawing your way to the white house, you really could have done some real good for people.

I hope while shopping for books, you pick up a copy of my book....Whitey's days are numbered!!:crybaby::crybaby:

Hillary looks not good, she looks 20 years older.

• Banned

Hillary looks not good, she looks 20 years older.
You do know the chick next to her, is just 13. You people age badly, I'm afraid.

• Banned
Being White is not a privilege, it's a responciblity
So true...so true, it is a responcibility....you can't spell worth a shit mf....LOLOLOL...listen Tank, go outside shoot a squirrel feed the family and give up the net...every time you bring your white ass here, you look like the hick, we all know you to be.....and please make sure you skin the thing before the family eats it. Flossing is so time consuming, eh?

So true...so true, it is a responcibility....you can't spell worth a shit mf....LOLOLOL...listen Tank, go outside shoot a squirrel feed the family and give up the net...every time you bring your white ass here, you look like the hick, we all know you to be.....and please make sure you skin the thing before the family eats it. Flossing is so time consuming, eh?

"go outside shoot a squirrel"

No they're cute, Tank please do not listen to tigerred.

• Banned
You're black, so you can't understand
Oh, I understand you people more than you will ever know, ever know. I've spent 10 years in the military around all kinds of white people. I've worked among you people my entire life, I have white friends, believe it or not. Unlike whites, I know you, your kind and I don't use old worn out stereotypes to address you.

I see a race, desperate like no other time in our history, desperate to maintain what little privilege they have while white....I see it. I see white men struggling to compete with not only a youthful bi partisan generation, but a generation not willing to buy into yesterdays dreams of bullshit and superiority and I see old white people like you fighting a battle, long long that has passed. The one thing I want you and your entire race to understand, TIME STOPS FOR NO ONE.... no matter how many Trumps you elect, how many rallies you attend, how much you try to slow minorities and women down....TIME STOPS FOR NO ONE, NOT EVEN YOU. The world is changing my friend, yes I call you a friend...the world is changing and there is nothing and I mean nothing you, nor Trump, nor every white person combined on the planet can do about it, nothing. In less than 200 plus years, a black man, went from chains to slavery to being president of the United States and fuckin any white woman he desires in his sight.....now thats some shit. Meanwhile, you, ie the white man, who've been free his whole life.....still trying to figure shit out.

Maybe she's shopping for my new book. "Tiger Seeing Red".
For the last and final time, dear....Trump is not my president and I wish you and your race, your kind, you...all the luck, happiness and tax paid prosperity this orange, pink peachy skinned mf can give you nuts., honestly I do. Oh and I wish you and you family a most joyful feastful holiday, squirrel meat and all.....just don't fight over its tail, no lucky breaks in it at all, just fur and lice heads.

"go outside shoot a squirrel"

No they're cute, Tank please do not listen to tigerred.
Juicy Lucy, com'on, rat meat isn't so tasty, now is it? Let the guy shoot his squirrels, after all he many find if he looks hard, his whole family of nuts nested somewhere in a tree.

Maybe she's shopping for my new book. "Tiger Seeing Red".
For the last and final time, dear....Trump is not my president and I wish you and your race, your kind, you...all the luck, happiness and tax paid prosperity this orange, pink peachy skinned mf can give you nuts., honestly I do. Oh and I wish you and you family a most joyful feastful holiday, squirrel meat and all.....just don't fight over its tail, no lucky breaks in it at all, just fur and lice heads.

You get funnier by the day! :dance:

The best part is, that if it wasn't for the way blacks abandoned her in the primaries for the black guy, because, race.

She would have spent the last 8 years as President.

How's it feel HIllary to lose your job to a less qualified black guy?

Nothing like a literacy-challenged idiot criticizing someone else's spelling.

The pot calling the kettle nigga? Know wha um sayin'?

Wow, surprised that Hillary is a normal person.

I don't think Trump would ever buy a book, at least not to read it.

I'm not surprised Melania won't be living in the White House. The Donald wants to keep his concubines there.

You're black, so you can't understand
Oh, I understand you people more than you will ever know, ever know. I've spent 10 years in the military around all kinds of white people. I've worked among you people my entire life, I have white friends, believe it or not. Unlike whites, I know you, your kind and I don't use old worn out stereotypes to address you.

I see a race, desperate like no other time in our history, desperate to maintain what little privilege they have while white....I see it. I see white men struggling to compete with not only a youthful bi partisan generation, but a generation not willing to buy into yesterdays dreams of bullshit and superiority and I see old white people like you fighting a battle, long long that has passed. The one thing I want you and your entire race to understand, TIME STOPS FOR NO ONE.... no matter how many Trumps you elect, how many rallies you attend, how much you try to slow minorities and women down....TIME STOPS FOR NO ONE, NOT EVEN YOU. The world is changing my friend, yes I call you a friend...the world is changing and there is nothing and I mean nothing you, nor Trump, nor every white person combined on the planet can do about it, nothing. In less than 200 plus years, a black man, went from chains to slavery to being president of the United States and fuckin any white woman he desires in his sight.....now thats some shit. Meanwhile, you, ie the white man, who've been free his whole life.....still trying to figure shit out.
I am so glad I can live a good life while ignoring this shit.

I have no idea who you are describing, but it is obvious you don't know the white people I know, nor the black families that I have know throughout my Air Force career.

Edit:In my entire life I have never thought I would ever say this to anyone..

You are the epitome of racism.

Wow, surprised that Hillary is a normal person.

I don't think Trump would ever buy a book, at least not to read it.

I'm not surprised Melania won't be living in the White House. The Donald wants to keep his concubines there.

YOur bitterness and pain makes me smile.

Forum List

Back