Star-Man {BC}

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
A fun romantic fanfiction-adaptation of the unusual but iconic film Starman. Enjoy (and thanks for reading),

:eek:

====

An alien craft arrived in Earth's system and was hovering above invisibly as its Venus-inhabitants transformed into humanoids using a special chemical to prepare to land on Earth and integrate into human civilization to study the planet as observers. However, the group considered the wisdom of electing one single member of their craft to descend and study the civilization.

laker6.jpg

They elected the member Venger who transformed into an 'Algerian-American prince' of humanoid shape/appearance named Amlan Satan. Satan (Amlan) boarded the landing-craft off the Venus mother-ship called Metro and hid the craft in the Grand Canyon and took an Amtrak all the way over to Boston (Massachusetts).

laker7.jpg

AMLAN SATAN (Venger): Boston is idyllic and colorful and reminds me of a 'diorama' of a great settled area of traffic-ergonomics.

laker1.jpg

Now, Amlan Satan began to trek around the US city of Boston (Massachusetts) and studied human civilization as a sort of 'anthropologist' and noted the human/American/Western totems of culture-traffic such as movie-posters (Hollywood - USA) depicting fantastic adventures and institutional/infrastructural splendors and the 'fantasy' of courage and daring or romance and worry. Satan noted Americans' fascination with using cast/projected imagery to re-present ideas about wrought or realized living perceptions/drama!

laker4.jpg

AMLAN SATAN (Venger): As this 'Algerian-American prince' in Boston (from Arizona), I'll try to meet an American blonde-woman to feel hip!

la5.jpg

Amlan (Venger) did indeed met a 'hip American woman,' a blonde-young lady named Jennifer who'd been a graduate of Boston College and was a cheerleader for the Eagles (football). Amlan and Jennifer hit-it off great and he was surprised to find himself falling in love with the American lady. He didn't confide in her however or disclose his 'alien' secret, but she did notice that he'd been 'fascinated' by Boston culture/traffic and was amused at his overall sense of East-Coast (USA) curiosity and love of the Boston movie theater.

laker9.jpg

JENNIFER: I won't let you return to your Arizona hideaway prince-mansion before we enjoy a movie in Boston, darling.
AMLAN: I've fallen in love with you, human-woman of Boston, and I'll love to go to a theater-screen/show with you, Jennifer.
JENNIFER: You strike me as curious/close and simultaneously distant and worried somehow.
AMLAN: What if I told you I was an alien from Venus studying your Earth civilization as a humanoid-transformed and fell in love with you?
JENNIFER: I'd say you'd been reading too much philosophy or you think I'm too naive to ignore such a wild statement, darling.
AMLAN: Maybe I can convince you I'm not being entirely dishonest while we're watching this movie at the Boston movie-theater.

laker2.jpg

Inside the theater, while watching the American film Vanilla Sky (Tom Cruise) and enjoying popcorn and nachos, Amlan (Venger) stunned Jennifer (after kissing her!) by revealing he'd been hiding one of his glowing gem-rocks in his pocket (from Venus) which made her jaw drop and mouth open. He explained he really was an alien and wondered if he'd stay on Earth just to be her husband, since his alien-appearance/visage was not too differing from his humanoid-form ('Amlan Satan'). Jennifer wondered suddenly in that Boston theater if her experience would be one of complete species differences.

laker3.jpg

JENNIFER: Why'd you decided to return to Venus after all, darling?
AMLAN (Venger): I can't stay here with you, Jennifer; but I won't forget...anything.
JENNIFER: I'll remember our experience...Venger.
AMLAN: Remember me as Amlan, Jennifer.
JENNIFER: What do you really look like, Amlan?
AMLAN: I'll show you, Jennifer!

lant1.jpg

Jennifer would never forget Venger (Amlan Satan), but he'd always think of the experience in Boston (America) as a great diamond which would symbolize what the Earth-visit meant to him...and his romantic study of civilization's peculiar 'destined' shape(s).

====

"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

Forum List

Back