Stacey Abrams: Georgia is “the Worst State in the Country to Live” (AUDIO)

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
This ghettopottamus is never satisfied with anything, except endless meals from Georgia's finest restaurants.

Given I've lived in Georgia all my life, Stacy can stfu.

She the poster child for everything a young girl should be taught not to become.....Ignorant, crooked, vile, mean-spirited, and a glutton.

I wonder if you rendered her down how much bio-diesel you could get out of her? That's about her only worth.

Given I've lived in Georgia all my life, Stacy can stfu.
The Libs do like to impose their language on folks. Allow me to translate - Atlanta will be a hellscape if we lose control of the ballot boxes and mail-in voting. I'd hate to be left with a choice at the polls of her or Kemp. That guy is not trustworthy and I fear he'll throw his constituents under the bus again.

She the poster child for everything a young girl should be taught not to become.....Ignorant, crooked, vile, mean-spirited, and a glutton.

I wonder if you rendered her down how much bio-diesel you could get out of her? That's about her only worth.

Yeah, but could you imagine the smell?

stacy abrams pigfucker.jpg

She has a chance to win despite her asinine comments because Republicans are so fucking stupid they are spreading their support between 2 or 3 people rather than coalescing behind one candidate.

As a "white" person, if you go to Atlanta you will be shocked at how dominant "dark skinned people" are in the downtown areas. They are thriving at all levels, from executive/professional on down, wearing business clothing, seemingly happy to be there. Atlanta has been described as the African American capital of the U.S.

Anyplace can be the worst or the best place to live, depending on your personal situation. To make a generalization is usually foolish.

Stacey Abrams says Georgia ‘the worst state in the country to live,’ despite owning multiple houses there, and running to be governor....good luck!

Looks like she explained why Georgia was the worst state to live…..Mental health, healthcare, incarceration rate

Things that need to be improved

Forum List

Back