St louis DA's Office Caught Altering Evidence Against McCloskeys

As much as I think the prosecutor is a slimeball and as much as I think that the McCloskys were right and are being prosecuted unfairly, I still have to ask the question, when did the firing pin spring get put in backwards?

My guess is that it happened between the rioters approaching their house and when the gun was picked up.

And why would you think that? Not an expert on gun mechanics, but it seems to me like something one can't just do quickly and without at least partially disassembling the gun. I believe the McCloskeys said they kept it that way all along.

You sounds like you're willing to bet someone else's life on it.
Nah. I try to stay away from violent people.

As an example, the McCloskey’s are now claiming they own part of the common land in the subdivision, squatters rights. Not joke. There’s a lawsuit in progress because this couple is absolute garbage.

Apparently, according to their own court filings, they’ve pointed a gun at someone cutting across this contested land. That’s right. They threatened someone for walking on common area.

These people are trash. No one in their neighborhood wants them there.
The common area is common because of the shared ownership of the homeowners. Not because there is any ownership interest of the public.

Exactly. It's a common area FOR THE PEOPLE IN THAT COMMUNITY. Not for the general public.

As much as I think the prosecutor is a slimeball and as much as I think that the McCloskys were right and are being prosecuted unfairly, I still have to ask the question, when did the firing pin spring get put in backwards?

My guess is that it happened between the rioters approaching their house and when the gun was picked up.
The McCloskeys intentionally assembled the gun wrong for a court case to use as an exhibit.
I dont think that they had that level of gun expertise to turn a gun into a prop.

I look at their lack of basic gun safety behavior and just cannot imagine that somehow they know the innards of a gun very well at all.

1595866716375.png

Go riot Loot Murder and destroy somewhere else is just so wasayyyccciiisssttt

The McCloskeys intentionally assembled the gun wrong for a court case to use as an exhibit.
I dont think that they had that level of gun expertise to turn a gun into a prop.

I look at their lack of basic gun safety behavior and just cannot imagine that somehow they know the innards of a gun very well at all.

View attachment 367868

I doubt they did it personally. One would assume that, if it was for a legal case, they had a professional do the work.

View attachment 367868
What you believe is utterly immaterial.

The McCloskeys said that the handgun was purposely made inoperable. The firearm was allegedly used as a "prop" so that it could be brought into a courtroom for a lawsuit the couple once filed against a gun manufacturer. The handgun had its firing pin rendered inoperable to make it safe to bring into the courtroom. The couple claim they never reassembled the gun to enable it to be functional.

Yup PRIVATE STREET so being on the street is ALSO Trespassing.
Trespassing on someone else's property doesn't allow them to pull guns on the protesters.
By the LAW in THAT State YES as a matter of Fact it does. And it was THEIR property.
Nope, their property ends at the edge of their lawn.

But let's see you post a link to this supposed law of which you speak...
Already posted in this thread try reading it and the commom areas are jointly owned by all residents which INCLUDES the road.

Trespassing on someone else's property doesn't allow them to pull guns on the protesters.
By the LAW in THAT State YES as a matter of Fact it does. And it was THEIR property.

Already posted in this thread try reading it and the commom areas are jointly owned by all residents which INCLUDES the road.
No worries, I expected you couldn't post your imaginary law.

And no, common property is owned by the trustees of Portland Place. That's evident as the McClownskeys are being sued by the trustees of Portland Place of a swath of land they're trying to claim that's not on their property.

I'm thinking none of these leftists understand the concept of "private gated community".

For those who keep trying to pretend that laws that don't fit their agenda simply don't exist:

Physical force:

• May be used when individuals reasonably believe that the physical force used is necessary for the defense of themselves (or others) from an imminent attack of unlawful force from another person.
  • May be used when individuals believe that the force is reasonably necessary to prevent another person from stealing, causing property damage, or tampering.
A person has no duty to retreat:
  • From their dwelling, residence, or vehicle
  • From their private property
  • If the person is any other location where they have the right to be

1. A person may, subject to the limitations of subsection 2, use physical force upon another person when and to the extent that he or she reasonably believes it necessary to prevent what he or she reasonably believes to be the commission or attempted commission by such person of stealing, property damage or tampering in any degree.
2. A person may use deadly force under circumstances described in subsection 1 only when such use of deadly force is authorized under other sections of this chapter.
3. The justification afforded by this section extends to the use of physical restraint as protective force provided that the actor takes all reasonable measures to terminate the restraint as soon as it is reasonable to do so.
4. The defendant shall have the burden of injecting the issue of justification under this section.

For those who keep trying to pretend that laws that don't fit their agenda simply don't exist:

Physical force:

• May be used when individuals reasonably believe that the physical force used is necessary for the defense of themselves (or others) from an imminent attack of unlawful force from another person.
  • May be used when individuals believe that the force is reasonably necessary to prevent another person from stealing, causing property damage, or tampering.

1. A person may, subject to the limitations of subsection 2, use physical force upon another person when and to the extent that he or she reasonably believes it necessary to prevent what he or she reasonably believes to be the commission or attempted commission by such person of stealing, property damage or tampering in any degree.
2. A person may use deadly force under circumstances described in subsection 1 only when such use of deadly force is authorized under other sections of this chapter.
3. The justification afforded by this section extends to the use of physical restraint as protective force provided that the actor takes all reasonable measures to terminate the restraint as soon as it is reasonable to do so.
4. The defendant shall have the burden of injecting the issue of justification under this section.
There was no physical force used. This is not a stand your ground case.

Not to mention, the statutes you cite are predicated upon a) 'defense of others,' does not apply to those who are the initial aggressor, which Mark McCloskey confessed when he said he pulled out his gun before there was a threat; and b) 'defense of property,' which requires the reasonable belief of a "commission or attempted commission by such person of stealing, property damage," which wasn't the case when he pulled out his gun.

Physical force:

Not to mention, the statutes you cite are predicated upon a) 'defense of others,' does not apply to those who are the initial aggressor, which Mark McCloskey confessed when he said he pulled out his gun before there was a threat; and b) 'defense of property,' which requires the reasonable belief of a "commission or attempted commission by such person of stealing, property damage," which wasn't the case when he pulled out his gun.
Wrong the crowd said they were gonna burn down his house after looting it.

Physical force:

Wrong the crowd said they were gonna burn down his house after looting it.
Though that's not heard on any of the videos, the McCloskey's do claim they heard that. They also claim they saw protesters that were armed, though that too cannot be proven. And of course, that was after they pulled their guns out. So they can't claim they pulled out guns to defend themselves from those threats. Not to mention, their own actions reveal they never believed that.

Forum List

Back