SSM threatens the traditional definition of Christian marriage!

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
It does? Ok. What about this?

We spread God s word Swinging couple have sex with others to preach their religion Real Life Tragic Funny Strange Uplifting Stories from the UK Daily Star

"Bisexual mum-of-three Cristy, 45, studies the Bible but doesn't see anything wrong in her swinging lifestyle.

She explained: "I don't think God would be mad at what we are doing - at first I was conflicted but the more we looked at it the more it makes sense to us.

"Dean and I are both in agreement with this lifestyle, so we're not committing adultery.

"God put people on the earth to breed and enjoy each other - I feel God is always with me and he has put us here for a reason."

The couple believe that their sexual promiscuity helps them spread the word of God.

"I'm getting to people that will probably never even visit a church," Dean said.

"God's not gonna put a lion with a bunch of elephants, so what's he gonna do?

"He's gonna put a swinger with a bunch of swingers to spread his word."

It does? Ok. What about this?

We spread God s word Swinging couple have sex with others to preach their religion Real Life Tragic Funny Strange Uplifting Stories from the UK Daily Star

"Bisexual mum-of-three Cristy, 45, studies the Bible but doesn't see anything wrong in her swinging lifestyle.

She explained: "I don't think God would be mad at what we are doing - at first I was conflicted but the more we looked at it the more it makes sense to us.

"Dean and I are both in agreement with this lifestyle, so we're not committing adultery.

"God put people on the earth to breed and enjoy each other - I feel God is always with me and he has put us here for a reason."

The couple believe that their sexual promiscuity helps them spread the word of God.

"I'm getting to people that will probably never even visit a church," Dean said.

"God's not gonna put a lion with a bunch of elephants, so what's he gonna do?

"He's gonna put a swinger with a bunch of swingers to spread his word."
One confused crazy woman.

Forum List

Back