Spring cleanup in the rain

Natural Citizen

American Made
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 8, 2016
That's my favorite time to do it. Not when it's pouring, mind you. Just when there's a nice, steady Spring-like sprinkle all day. Everything rakes up much nicer. And something about doing it during a nice, warm Spring rain seems to fuel the soul. Can't quite put my finger on it.

Anyway. It's gonna be raining over the next few days so gonna go out and do that. Then maybe topseed the lawn wit hsome 80/20 when everything's raked up.

That's my favorite time to do it. Not when it's pouring, mind you. Just when there's a nice, steady Spring-like sprinkle all day. Everything rakes up much nicer. And something about doing it during a nice, warm Spring rain seems to fuel the soul. Can't quite put my finger on it.

Anyway. It's gonna be raining over the next few days so gonna go out and do that. Then maybe topseed the lawn wit hsome 80/20 when everything's raked up.
Snow here today--we are still a month or so away from yard work--just plowing, LOL

Snow here today--we are still a month or so away from yard work--just plowing, LOL

Well that sucks.

It's moving into the 60s here for the foreseeable future. And I can't foresee the temps dropping back down once we get that far into March.

Well that sucks.

It's moving into the 60s here for the foreseeable future. And I can't foresee the temps dropping back down once we get that far into March.
After the mildest winter that I've seen in my 10 years in the inland NW, we are on the receiving end of a March miracle--of sorts. Nothing like CA, ours is melting almost as quickly as it falls at this elevation, but thankfully, the ski resorts are holding onto their snow.

Forum List

Back