Any One Hear Live In The Southeast? a Collision Of Hot & Cold Are Coming.It's Gonna Be 75 To 80 In Florida.Then Colliding With The Frigid Cold Soon.

My_Chinchilla_Is_A_Racist

Platinum Member
Sep 17, 2022
Somewhere In Florida
I always check my 10 day forecast here in Florida.It's gonna be pretty warm at least these next 10 days.At least in the 80's into Friday, meanwhile another cold blast is coming into the west/southwest. In other words, the perfect storm for some intense/extreme weather. We all know what happens when warm air collides with cold. And it's been pretty rough already for parts of Texas and some bordering states so far.
Now we wait and see what happens.

I always check my 10 day forecast here in Florida.It's gonna be pretty warm at least these next 10 days.At least in the 80's into Friday, meanwhile another cold blast is coming into the west/southwest. In other words, the perfect storm for some intense/extreme weather. We all know what happens when warm air collides with cold. And it's been pretty rough already for parts of Texas and some bordering states so far.

You Floridians suck. I'm gonna be freezing my ass off in -12 cold by Tuesday. And that's the actual temperature, not counting the wind chill.

Carelessness in the title of the thread has destroyed its meaning.

'Here', not 'hear'.

If so then it's worth fixing quickly.

No much doubt He is somewhere hot preaching how they need to do something suicidal to save self professed Jews.

We were 76 yesterday (Sunday), and looks like it won't break 35 today. Texas Hill Country area.

Forum List

Back