SPR to China

1. Why is there a global oil shortage? Why are we selling our emergency oil supply to China???? Could it be exacerbated by Xiden's "war on energy" policies?
No foul, I broke no USMB rule.
2. There may be an illegality, especially if the Xidens gained financially, the money trail needs to be followed...
3. The SPR sale didn't deprive any Americans of oil? Have you looked at the price of gas and diesel lately?
4. Our allies in the EU are going to have a terrible winter. Xiden is the grasshopper to Trump's "ant" in the fable. Trump stored oil for emergencies, Xiden's policies wasted oil, and winter is coming. But in this fable, the lead ant sold their emergency food (oil) to the grasshopper...the story does not end well.
I didn't say you broke one of the forum's dip shit rules. I just said your argument was intellectually dishonest.

But I agree with you that biden's energy policies are at best inconsistent. But, I'm not so sure that getting oil from tar sands doesn't use more actual "energy" than it creates. But then again, you too may have noticed that Calif and Mass and Long Island aren't exactly putting up wind turbines like Europe is.

I didn't say you broke one of the forum's dip shit rules. I just said your argument was intellectually dishonest.
But I agree with you that biden's energy policies are at best inconsistent. But, I'm not so sure that getting oil from tar sands doesn't use more actual "energy" than it creates. But then again, you too may have noticed that Calif and Mass and Long Island aren't exactly putting up wind turbines like Europe is.
Biden's energy policies inconsistent? They are absolutely moronic.
If getting oil from the tar sands lost money, they wouldn't have had $10,000,000,000 to burn on the KeystoneXL pipeline. So now they truck the oil, or ship it by rail, much worse for the environment.
Not sure if you were management or labor, but in either case, if you were tasked with switching the US from fossil fuels to renewables, what would your steps be? Tell me "cold turkey", just shut down all new fossil fuel production to more than double the price of gas and diesel?

Yeah, because there can't be too many posts containing breathlessly hyperbolic horseshit for the entertainment of the rubes.
Your president showered with his daughter per her diary....And you defend him as a woman. You are a low life smelly crotched witch

Forum List

Back