Sports Illustrated Puts Another Mentally Ill Dude In a Bikini On the Cover

Sports Illustrated just begged Americans to Bud Light them by putting a delusional psycho on the cover of the swimsuit edition. I guess they did this back in 2021 too.
SI does 4 separate swimsuit covers & the another one for this year actually has 81 year old Martha Stewart.
What red blooded male doesn't want to see a dude in drag & an octogenarian as bikini models?

At this point in the transanity & general societal meltdown, none of this surprises me anymore. The inmates are running the asylum & trying to force their mental illnesses on the rest of us.
I haven't seen a SI in years & this attack on women & sanity isn't going to help them.
In fact, it will just speed their own demise, just like Bud Light did.

And to think they would like nothing more than to outlaw calling them out for their lies, derangements & insanity.

You have to admit, her surgeon was pretty damn good at their job. I had no idea that used to be a dude

Sports Illustrated just begged Americans to Bud Light them by putting a delusional psycho on the cover of the swimsuit edition. I guess they did this back in 2021 too.
SI does 4 separate swimsuit covers & the another one for this year actually has 81 year old Martha Stewart.
What red blooded male doesn't want to see a dude in drag & an octogenarian as bikini models?

At this point in the transanity & general societal meltdown, none of this surprises me anymore. The inmates are running the asylum & trying to force their mental illnesses on the rest of us.
I haven't seen a SI in years & this attack on women & sanity isn't going to help them.

And to think they would like nothing more than to outlaw calling them out for their lies, derangements & insanity.
View attachment 786046

The left HATES women.

Here's a news flash ----- You're still not forced to buy. You just seem to enjoy whining.

1684248715636.jpeg

Here's a news flash ----- You're still not forced to buy. You just seem to enjoy whining.
Long before the internet the great deals on reading was from magazine subscriptions. A great reduction in price for several different magazines. You picked them from what you liked. And did not pick them from what you did not like.

LOL.....So SI just showed women that men are better at everything? I ain't even mad. ;)

Damn, women are sure taking it on the chin these days between being worried to death they will be called a Karen and men one-upping them in everything. :laughing0301:

Indeed, I heard one ugly dried-up leftist witch the other day claim that stay at home moms are no better than slaves so now they are turning on each other.
Talk about the worm turning to men's advantage! :banana:

View attachment 786046

So how do you not know this was a female misdiagnosed of being a male when born?
I just want to know what do you actually call a male... If the person has all the hormones for women but has a penis, are they a man or a women to you?
Looking at her, do you think she should be forced to use the men's rest room?
So you want thse guys to use the women's rest room:
1684249540829.jpeg

images

So how do you not know this was a female misdiagnosed of being a male when born?
I just want to know what do you actually call a male... If the person has all the hormones for women but has a penis, are they a man or a women to you?
View attachment 786053
images

I think you just wanted to link a picture that gets you hard.

Now it has become imperative to keep your kids away from SI.

Twenty years ago you couldn't go into a barber shop and not find SI. Then they got woke and started pandering to degenerates, elderly and overweight (of all things in a sports mag). I haven't seen an SI anywhere in over 15 years. Tell you anything?

View attachment 786053
images
I guess you are unaware that females have two X chromosomes and males have an X and a Y. Maybe it is because you identify as a moron.

Forum List

Back