Sponsors of the View to Boycott

Boycott this list of companies- why?
Because of the anti-American views of the people on the show.
I see, we are so distressed over the blatherings of some broads on TV we must punish companies such as Proctor and Gamble for advertising on the show. We shouldn't use their products because we expect them to not attempt to sell their products to anybody we disagree with. Uh. No.

I have stocks in Proctor and Gamble, so therefore if you boycott their products you’d be negatively affecting me, someone who can’t stand The View.

What about the people who work for those companies? Let’s make their lives harder because of the views of a handful of women—something they have zero control over?

Faulty logic to say the least. I detest the knee-jerk calls for boycotts from BOTH sides.
Fail. While they are but a handful of women, their "view" is heard by millions.

If you don't like your party ridiculed, then tell them to quit being so goofy.

What about the people who work for those companies? Let’s make their lives harder because of the views of a handful of women—something they have zero control over?

Faulty logic to say the least. I detest the knee-jerk calls for boycotts from BOTH sides.

That doesn’t matter. You want to punish people for the opinions of others—plain and simple. Corporations are big money but there are employees on every tier level who don’t deserve to get laid off bc a bunch of people can’t handle the opinions of people on a talk show NO ONE IS FORCED TO WATCH.

No, I think a more effective approach would be to tell the sponsors of the view.

No, I think a more effective approach would be to tell the sponsors of the view.

Seems dumb to me, but go for it. I;ll just be over here in the corner laughing.

We don't disagree. What are you unhinged over? I've made "false claims" about you? This isn't about you. You sound like a whiny liberal.
Deflection observed and noted. You accused me of boycotting someone ya liar!
:auiqs.jpg:
well you told him it was his boycott, when it is the sponsors boycott. that wasn't fair play there. you blamed the messenger, not very white of you.
I used the word we. I didn't tell him it was his boycott. You and mike need to calm down. Why don't you two take a nice time out, sit together on the couch, hold hands and watch the View?
can't get past your accusation there compost dude. here is your fking statement. maybe you should learn english or something.

Higlighted from your own post:

Wrong moron. That's what you are doing with your boycott.

I see no 'we' there. you're a fking liar ain't you? wow openly admit it by falsifying what you actually wrote. that's sad fk.
Golly. You know, you're right! When I went back to read what I said, I saw my earlier remark (the one with the we) but missed that later remark. Yes, I did say "your"! That response was no doubt prompted by mike's passionate erudition that caused me to think that he was in support of the boycott!

All I can do now is to apologize to the entire world for the massive hurt I have caused. Thanks so much for pointing out my error 456! I'm happy for you, for you must be filled with self righteous pride now that you have forced me to confront my error in this supremely important matter.

Have a nice boycott!

That doesn’t matter. You want to punish people for the opinions of others—plain and simple. Corporations are big money but there are employees on every tier level who don’t deserve to get laid off bc a bunch of people can’t handle the opinions of people on a talk show NO ONE IS FORCED TO WATCH.
It doesn't matter to you, and again I am not boycotting anyone. I'm simply explaining it for those who do not want to understand.

Deflection observed and noted. You accused me of boycotting someone ya liar!
:auiqs.jpg:
well you told him it was his boycott, when it is the sponsors boycott. that wasn't fair play there. you blamed the messenger, not very white of you.
I used the word we. I didn't tell him it was his boycott. You and mike need to calm down. Why don't you two take a nice time out, sit together on the couch, hold hands and watch the View?
can't get past your accusation there compost dude. here is your fking statement. maybe you should learn english or something.

Higlighted from your own post:

Wrong moron. That's what you are doing with your boycott.

I see no 'we' there. you're a fking liar ain't you? wow openly admit it by falsifying what you actually wrote. that's sad fk.
Golly. You know, you're right! When I went back to read what I said, I saw my earlier remark (the one with the we) but missed that later remark. Yes, I did say "your"! That response was no doubt based on mike's passionate erudition that caused me to think that he was in support of the boycott!

All I can do now is to apologize to the entire world for the massive hurt I have caused. Thanks so much for pointing out my error 456! I'm happy for you for you must be filled with self righteous pride now that you have forced me to confront my error in this supremely important matter.

Have a nice boycott!
well sure, I'm always happy to point out errors. I like when people point them out to me and I like you will always apologies if I'm found to be wrong. thanks.

It doesn't matter to you, and again I am not boycotting anyone. I'm simply explaining it for those who do not want to understand.

And doing a damn fine job of it Mikey. Keep up the good work.

Your laughing will end this fall.

Hope it ends before then. I've laughed so much at your posts in this thread till I might have peed a little.

Sponsors of the View to Boycott:

Clorox, 1-888-317-2837,Mailing address: 1221 Broadway,Oakland, CA 94612

Gerber, 1-855-444-6260
Mailing address:12 Vreeland Road – 2nd Floor
Florham Park, NJ 07932

Oreo, Mondelez is the parent company,1-855-880-7107
Mailing address:
Mondelēz International, 100 Deforest Ave
East Hanover NJ 07936

HomeAdvisor,1-855-400-7236
Mailing address: HomeAdvisor, Inc.
14023 Denver West Pkwy, Bldg. 64
Golden, CO 80401

Trivago,Phone: 1-888-850-3958
Mailing address: 140 Broadway 46th Floor
New York, NY 10005

Procter & Gamble, Phone: 1-513-983-1100
Mailing address:
The Procter & Gamble Company, 1 P&G Plaza
Cincinnati, OH 45202

Downy, A division of P&G, Phone: 1-800-688-7638
Mailing address:
The Procter & Gamble Company
1 P&G Plaza
Cincinnati, OH 45202

Pampers, A division of P&G, Phone: 1-800-726-7377
Mailing address:
The Procter & Gamble Company, 1 P&G Plaza
Cincinnati, OH 45202

Nutro Dog Food, Mars is the parent company
Phone: 1-800-833-5330
Mailing address:6885 Elm Street, McLean, Virginia, 22101

Trident, Mars is the parent company, Phone: 1-855-535-5648
Mailing address:
Mondelēz International, 100 Deforest Ave
East Hanover NJ 07936

Chili’s, Brinker International is the parent company
Phone: 1-800-983-4637
Mailing address: 6820 LBJ Freeway, Dallas, Texas 75240

Progressive, Phone: 1-888-240-9839
Mailing address:
The Progressive Corporation, Address: 6300 Wilson Mills Rd.
Mayfield Village, Ohio 44143

Dove, Phone: 1-800-761-3683
Mailing address:
Unilever US, Inc, 800 Sylvan Avenue, Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632

Safelite
Mailing address:
Safelite Group, Inc. Corporate Office
7400 Safelite Way
Columbus, OH 43235
You girls go right ahead.

I boycott no one if I want to shop somewhere I will regardless of left, right, religious beliefs, gay, straight it doesn't matter if I want a certain product and someone sells it I buy it. Boycotts are stupid and very rarely work.

Hope it ends before then. I've laughed so much at your posts in this thread till I might have peed a little.
hey they got these new type of depends for guys that cant help pissing before they get to a bathroom....they are stylish too.....

Forum List

Back