Spicer Says Hitler Didn't "Use Chemical Weapons"

Uh, yes -- he did you Trump ball gurgling clown.

They were never used in combat, only in the programmed killings of the holocaust. Hitler was a gas casualty during World War I, so it has always been assumed that his reluctance to use said weapons on enemy formations stemmed from his experience with them.
Oh...so much better.

They were never used in combat, only in the programmed killings of the holocaust. Hitler was a gas casualty during World War I, so it has always been assumed that his reluctance to use said weapons on enemy formations stemmed from his experience with them.

6 million dead Jews would disagree with that statement. What a feaking idiot.

66aeeff66959a10271e0be9fccc28f2c.jpg

Why does the press even bother to attend Spicer's "Baghdad Bob" briefings? You know Spicer is lying when his lips are moving. He is uncommonly stupid - and a chronic liar. At least Spicer is good for late night comedy.

The Nazis gassed millions of Jews in concentration camps.

Sean Spicer Claims Hitler Never Used Chemical Weapons

No kidding

The very worst job on earth would be Sean Spicer's job. Continually having to interpret & run interference on Trump's phyco babble and those tweety fingers.

Well, yeah, in the Holocaust Centers.

Which, I'm assuming, was some sort of tourist attraction?

Do you REALLY claim that a gas which must be confined in a nearly airtight vault and which dissipates within 5 minutes, leaving the space safe for workers with no protection to remove the bodies is a "chemical weapon?"

That is utterly absurd. That is like claiming that the guillotine is a siege weapon. Zyklon B was carefully designed to murder captive people in a tightly enclosed space. It was designed to become inert once out of that space. It is the OPPOSITE of a chemical weapon, utterly useless against enemy troops.

Do you REALLY claim that a gas which must be confined in a nearly airtight vault and which dissipates within 5 minutes, leaving the space safe for workers with no protection to remove the bodies is a "chemical weapon?"

That is utterly absurd. That is like claiming that the guillotine is a siege weapon. Zyklon B was carefully designed to murder captive people in a tightly enclosed space. It was designed to become inert once out of that space. It is the OPPOSITE of a chemical weapon, utterly useless against enemy troops.

Did Hitler gas his people?

Yes.

Was that gas, in the correct conditions, used as a weapon against the German people?

Yes.

omg! the level of insane in this administration is beyond belief.

i figure spicer won't ever be employable again except at breitbart or infowars.

OMG, the level of fucking stupid among your fascist is beyond belief.

A gas that cannot be used in battle is a "chemical weapon." Do you fucking retards even consider the idiocy you spew?

Fascist democrats are simply the dumbest creatures in the universe.

I believe they're claiming that Assad just used a chemical weapon to slaughter 100 people and that WAS NOT done in an enclosed area--was it?

The point is we know that Hitler used Chemical weapons aka the infamous gas chambers of concentration camps. Spicer never qualified his statement that Hitler would not use it on enemy troops--and here you are in this futile attempt to defend the indefensible. Now you're actually put in a position where you have to defend Adolf Hilter.

This is going to be your world until Trump is removed from office. Always defending the indefensible, and I am going to enjoy every single second of it.

trump-stupid-people-groups.jpg

Last edited:

Why does the press even bother to attend Spicer's "Baghdad Bob" briefings? You know Spicer is lying when his lips are moving. He is uncommonly stupid - and a chronic liar. At least Spicer is good for late night comedy.

Thanks for the context. Seems like that little shit was correct.
When a reporter asked him to clarify his remarks, Spicer responded: “He was not using gas on his own people in the same way that Assad is doing,” adding that Hitler “brought them into the Holocaust centers,” apparently referring to the gas chambers.
:thup:
Oh dear Jesus. Spicer is a train wreck. Holocaust centers? He forgot the term "death camp"? He needs a vacation.

Thanks for the context. Seems like that little shit was correct.
When a reporter asked him to clarify his remarks, Spicer responded: “He was not using gas on his own people in the same way that Assad is doing,” adding that Hitler “brought them into the Holocaust centers,” apparently referring to the gas chambers.
:thup:
Oh dear Jesus. Spicer is a train wreck. Holocaust centers? He forgot the term "death camp"? He needs a vacation.
Could you be completely sane and rational working for DJT?
Be nice!

Forum List

Back