Speed of light

Inmar

Jan 30, 2018
I'm sitting in a spaceship that flies at the speed of light. I turn on the flashlight in the direction of the starship. What is the speed of light from a flashlight?

I'm sitting in a spaceship that flies at the speed of light. I turn on the flashlight in the direction of the starship. What is the speed of light from a flashlight?
No you are not! Lie much?

• Banned
So...
- The spaceship flies with the speed of light
- in the spaceship included a flashlight in the direction of motion of the spaceship ..

What is the speed of light flashlight?

I'm not good at this but i will give it a go. Isn't the speed of light constant? So wouldn't the light travel as fast as the starship? I think this would mean that no light would be emitted because the light particles would be traveling at 186K mi/sec along with the ship.

I'm not good at this but i will give it a go. Isn't the speed of light constant? So wouldn't the light travel as fast as the starship? I think this would mean that no light would be emitted because the light particles would be traveling at 186K mi/sec along with the ship.
Wrong. In physics there is no reasoning, there are only clear answers

Well eat a dick Ivan that's a clear answer for ya.

What the origin of existence?

Forum List

Back