Spectacular fail of green energy in Germany!!

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
EpiC lOsiNg :rock: :rock::rock:

Coal Emerges Victorious As Sanctions And Green Policies Backfire Spectacularly | ZeroHedge

I could not possibly be laughing harder....especially when I think of the AGW soupheads in this forum. Who are consistently wrong on everything in this forum for over 12 years now!!

Indeed...it is all about the coal because green energy is ghey.

Meanwhile....all the skeptics do is win. Winning...it's always about the winning! Always has been...always will be.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

EpiC lOsiNg :rock: :rock::rock:

Coal Emerges Victorious As Sanctions And Green Policies Backfire Spectacularly | ZeroHedge

I could not possibly be laughing harder....especially when I think of the AGW soupheads in this forum. Who are consistently wrong on everything in this forum for over 12 years now!!

Indeed...it is all about the coal because green energy is ghey.

Meanwhile....all the skeptics do is win. Winning...it's always about the winning! Always has been...always will be.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:
Tyler Durden. I love it.

"...contrary to the intentions of Green fanatics everywhere, their push to accelerate away from "dirty" fossil fuel has not only backfired spectacularly, but also exposed the hypocrisy and empty promises of so many virtue-signalers, as "from the U.S. to Europe to China, many of the world’s largest economies are increasing short-term coal purchases to ensure sufficient supplies of electricity, despite prior pledges by many countries to reduce their coal consumption to combat climate change..."

:rofl:

Even Stevie Wonder saw this coming.

1280-667802548-field-cricket-female.jpg

Forum List

Back