Speaking to crowd Ron DeSantis calls the Biden Administration the 'Brandon Administration'

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Too funny! :laugh: :clap:

ā€˜Brandon Administrationā€™ Trends After Republican Governor Mocks Biden In Discussing Election Integrity​

Republican Ron DeSantisā€™ comments Wednesday about election integrity turned into an insult directed at President Joe Biden after the Florida governor referred to the current administration as ā€œThe Brandon Administration.ā€

DeSantis was speaking at a press conference to discuss his plans to create a statewide law enforcement body to handle election crimes following former President Donald Trumpā€™s unfounded claims of widespread voter fraud during the 2020 election.

While addressing the crowd, DeSantis began talking about some of the issues Republicans are battling.

ā€œIf you look at all the things that are going on, you see Big Tech, you see the corporate media ā€” although they werenā€™t too happy with Virginia last night,ā€ DeSantis said.

ā€œIf you look at that. If you look at whatā€™s going on with some of the big corporations with their woke agenda. When you look at the Biden ā€” when you look at the Brandon administration.ā€

That's just juvenile. It's why this country is so divided and in the mess it is in.

That's just juvenile. It's why this country is so divided and in the mess it is in.
No, you are confused Moon Bat

The filthy Democrats stole the election, fucked up the country with terrible policies and are now crying like little school girls because they are being ridiculed for being shitheads.

You know.....
All these "Cutesy" little code words and catch phrases never stopped evil men from their authoritarian Communist plans.
Saying "Go Brandon" till your face turns red, but taking no actual action to change things is not a winning strategy.
But it is unfortunately a Conservative (losing) strategy. I wonder why ????

Maybe BrokeLoser got it right......
Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didnā€™t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

This just didn't creep up on us. Started a decade or two ago.
I mean the first day in office, Brandon was signing EO's
to nullify EVERYTHING Trump did, good or bad.

Just as Trump did with Obama. ie: the ban on funding for the virus research.

Forum List

Back