Speaker Trump? He will need to secure an absolute majority in the House

• Banned
there's a difference between tempting and choosing your fate, my friends

• Banned
Pipe dreams
When folks told Dr Martin King you can't march for your freedoms, he said YES WE CAN!

when folks told FDR you can't get us out of the great depression, it's too hard, he said YES WE CAN!

so i say: YES WE CAN...ELECT TRUMP AS SPEAKER!

YES WE CAN...IMPEACH BIDEN AND KAMALA, MAKING TRUMP PRESIDENT!

YES WE CAN...TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK

YES!

WE!

CAN!

he would win a majority easily. the question is: does he want the job? he would lead the impeachment of Biden
Really? Trump couldn't lead an impeachment process anymore then he could herd cats.

The I.Q. & attention span just ain't there, but carry on with your fantasy if it makes you feel better.

Really? Trump couldn't lead an impeachment process anymore then he could herd cats.

The I.Q. & attention span just ain't there, but carry on with your fantasy if it makes you feel better.
President Trump is the most attentive person ever, and he knows the system in DC better than anyone in the history of the world

it's a system, a corrupt system. it's not good!

When folks told Dr Martin King you can't march for your freedoms, he said YES WE CAN!

when folks told FDR you can't get us out of the great depression, it's too hard, he said YES WE CAN!

YES!

WE!

CAN!
Puff...puff...pass.

YES!

WE!

CAN!
MLK & FDR had a brain. TRump? Not so much.

The Country had enough of Trump's gangster conman bullshit.

President Trump is the most attentive person ever, and he knows the system in DC better than anyone in the history of the world

it's a system, a corrupt system. it's not good!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Why sure. Trump knows the system all right because he's part of the swamp he ranted about. Why do you think his goons acquitted him twice? Because of his wonderful personality? If Trump wasen't one of the boys they would have thrown his ass out of office in the first impeachment.

Good grief.

Maybe he skipped a couple of classes in Civics 101. The House Speaker needs to be elected by the majority members in congress.....duh.
but Trump is God...he is above the constitution, and can circumvent it

Forum List

Back