Speaker Ryan Won't Defend Trump Anymore, (But May Talk To Pence)(?)!

mascale

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
Famous Abe Lincoln, who once chopped down a cherry tree, setting off the famous battle royal with Hulk Hogan--if the New RNC is to believed(?): Noted that, "A House Divided Against Itself, Cannot Stand!"

It has long been a national Republican ticket talking point--that usually the Republicans distance themselves from Abe Lincoln. . So even Speaker Ryan has dropped out of the National Ticket Race, now that Trump seems to have heard of even the greater obscenity. The endorsement of the top ticket nominees is not withdrawn. That part is OK(?)! Everything is now about creating a groundswell of support. The dog-catcher races are apparently deemed more appropriate(?)!

Ryan to House lawmakers: I 'won't defend Trump'

The actual Trump base, however, is likely only a minority in the Republican Party--and the news will be about the national ticket. Lincoln was able to divide the Democrats. Trump, Pence, and Ryan will easily not be able to create any divisive strategy--of the original Lincoln magnitude.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(At Republican National Committee: Screwing People Blind Since 1861! 750,000 White People rounded up into military camps, and killed off. 4.0 mil slaves cast off, with nothing to show for all the years of faithful labor. No Democratic Party, Marshall Plan--created for the South. And Not Too Thrilled About Amendment XIV, from the start! Even now the intent is to jail the opposition, like at the start of the Lincoln Administration, under a Declaration of Martial Law!)

Last edited:
I once thought that Pence had some morals? I was wrong. And so ends his time in politics. What a little bitch for Trump.

I once thought that Pence had some morals? I was wrong. And so ends his time in politics. What a little bitch for Trump.
You could look at it that Pence is taking his job seriously, staying committed, a man of his word. I'm sure that's how he's justifying it to himself. They say he was "beside himself" when he learned of the tape.

You could look at it that Pence is taking his job seriously, staying committed, a man of his word. I'm sure that's how he's justifying it to himself. They say he was "beside himself" when he learned of the tape.
Being loyal to a pussy grabber is no virtue. A man of true morals would have already quit and never would have signed on with someone like Trump in the first place!

Being loyal to a pussy grabber is no virtue. A man of true morals would have already quit and never would have signed on with someone like Trump in the first place!

Yeah, they would have instead worked for the Clintons, lol.

Yeah, they would have instead worked for the Clintons, lol.
They would have stood up for what's right like real men. I know, you've never met one nor are you one. They are as rare as unicorns these days.

Trump has caused serious damage below the Republican waterline. The once Grand Old Party is listing badly. It looks promising for Democrat candidates in future with control of the Executive and Congress and the promise of a more balanced Judiciary. Happy days are here again!

They say he plans to run in 2020.
I agree with you about Trump's morals, but Pence needs the national exposure.

Many Republicans opine that at least a base of support has been created. The problem with the base created is that it tends to be less educated, male, and white. That is not at all the national direction--often thought "wrong," but not headed that way!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(RNC Of The Brand! Screwing People Blind Since 1861! 750,000 White males sent off to military camps to be killed! 4.0 mil. blacks cast off with nothing to show for all the years labor. No Marshall Plan for the South even discussed. Suspension of Habeus Corpus interpreted a limit on Congress, and Power of the Executive--despite the concept in Article I, Section 9, Clause 2.)

Trump has caused serious damage below the Republican waterline. The once Grand Old Party is listing badly. It looks promising for Democrat candidates in future with control of the Executive and Congress and the promise of a more balanced Judiciary. Happy days are here again!

Republicans did their own damage. Democrats are not far behind them either. Very few, and only the most rabid partisans even listen to them or consider them selves part of either party.

Forum List

Back