Speaker Pelosi to Create Select Committee on Insurrection

No time limit. No limit on scope. McConnell made a huge error.

Are deadly weapons involved in an insurrection? Besides the police that is. Thanks.

Yes.

So how do these people take over without deadly weapons? What 400 of them? Explain

They had deadly weapons. Try to keep up.

Also: Bruce Lee's hands were deadly weapons.

God, I'd like to say that your responses are "deadly weapons" but they're more of an annoyance. Like ticks, skeeters, chiggers, and gnats, actually.

No time limit. No limit on scope. McConnell made a huge error.

I wonder how many people can recall waking from a very vivid nightmare only to be haunted for the first few minutes at how real and frightening it all seemed. In as little as half an hour later, the details of the nightmare will seem far away. Within as little time as perhaps 2 hours or less, a person may not even be able to recall what the nightmare was about at all unless they wrote it down immediately afterward.

I mention that because Republicans seem to think that they can just sweep the memory of the insurrection away in much the same way that a bad dream fades from the mind the longer you're awake. They are SO wrong about this. A majority of Americans were simply appalled by the riot, and they're (we're) even more disgusted by the Republicans' attempts at creating a revisionist history to explain away what happened on Jan 6.

We won't forget. And we also won't forgive...because contrition is a prerequisite that is an absolute necessity before forgiveness is offered, and all I hear from Republicans up to this point is arrogant hubris. Personally, I find it difficult to believe that a majority of the American electorate is going to reward that in-your-face arrogant hubris with electoral victories in competitive House and Senate races in 2022.

What that means is this: If I'm right that a majority of Americans are disgusted by all of this, punishing Republicans is the only way to affect change, and the only way to accomplish that is to deny Republicans what they want which is retaking the majority in the House and the Senate. Then we might just witness some contrition from Republicans.

Yet again Democrats start a proceeding with the conclusion already written. SEE ALSO: Trump impeachments 1 and 2.

But retards like OP believe Democrats want truth and justice.
I think it's absolutely safe to say that Democrats want truth and justice considering that they are the ones who respect science, facts, and expertise in any given discipline as opposed to Republicans who now seemingly embrace any and all conspiracy theories that come down the pike.

Yet again Democrats start a proceeding with the conclusion already written. SEE ALSO: Trump impeachments 1 and 2.

I think it's absolutely safe to say that Democrats want truth and justice considering that they are the ones who respect science, facts, and expertise in any given discipline as opposed to Republicans who now seemingly embrace any and all conspiracy theories that come down the pike.
:auiqs.jpg:

Yeah, just like Dylan Roof. They tried him for murder with the conclusion already written.

Yeah, just like Dylan Roof. They tried him for murder with the conclusion already written.
Was Roof tried by House Democrats? No?

I bet you thought you scored a devastating point, too.

Narrator: Sadly, he did not score a devastating point.

Was Roof tried by House Democrats? No?

I bet you thought you scored a devastating point, too.

Narrator: Sadly, he did not score a devastating point.
The point you were failing to make was that since the Democrats will have one more member on the committee than Republicans, the conclusion is forgone, like it isn't anyway, and like we all didn't see what we saw with our own eyes.

Go sell stupid somewhere else.

Forum List

Back