Speaker Pelosi Don't Give Up On Stimulus Bill!

The Senate has adjourned until November 9. The Banana Republicans believe they have their ideological partisan SC now. It's obvious by their adjournment that they have no interest in passing any relief measures. Probably leave it up to the next Congress too.

The Senate has adjourned until November 9. The Banana Republicans believe they have their ideological partisan SC now. It's obvious by their adjournment that they have no interest in passing any relief measures. Probably leave it up to the next Congress too.

If we could get Nancy off paying money to illegal aliens and bailing out blue States for their own poor choices we could get somewhere

A new report from WalletHub confirms what we already suspected: The states that depend the most on “big gubmin”t are also the states that are are always whining the most about… “big gubmint.”

And, wouldn’t you know it, one of the worst offenders is Kentucky — the state represented in the Senate by Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, a Republican.

Every article that claimed that I've seen is bull shit. They have very narrow definitions of how the money is counted. Like "direct transfer to State treasury." Most of them I've seen have Virginia low and Maryland mid when they are CLEARLY the two largest receivers of Federal government money.

State clearly how you are measuring this, obviously you can't because you don't know, you're just posting leftist fake news

I trust MarketWatch, and I read a few other reputable article about it.

You lost the war on covid, tramp gave up the fight, tramp put out the white flag.

A new report from WalletHub confirms what we already suspected: The states that depend the most on “big gubmin”t are also the states that are are always whining the most about… “big gubmint.”

And, wouldn’t you know it, one of the worst offenders is Kentucky — the state represented in the Senate by Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, a Republican.

Every article that claimed that I've seen is bull shit. They have very narrow definitions of how the money is counted. Like "direct transfer to State treasury." Most of them I've seen have Virginia low and Maryland mid when they are CLEARLY the two largest receivers of Federal government money.

State clearly how you are measuring this, obviously you can't because you don't know, you're just posting leftist fake news

"Trusting" them is irrelevant. The question is how they are measuring it. Accurately taking a bogus measurement is bogus. I've never seen any of these left articles that even attempted a real measurement. What is their definition of Blue State money going to red States?

And again, if Virginia and Maryland aren't #'s 1 and 2 in either order it's bull shit. They are flooded with Federal money because that's where DC is

"Trusting" them is irrelevant. The question is how they are measuring it. Accurately taking a bogus measurement is bogus. I've never seen any of these left articles that even attempted a real measurement. What is their definition of Blue State money going to red States?

And again, if Virginia and Maryland aren't #'s 1 and 2 in either order it's bull shit. They are flooded with Federal money because that's where DC is

The red state (apart from Tx) all depend on the blue states.

The red state (apart from Tx) all depend on the blue states.

Yet your answer to my question what that means, how it's measured is you don't have a fucking clue.

So your statement is meaningless

Take 3 trillion and give it to the same people as the first round only this time double it. Easy done deal.

Face it...

It's all about scoring political points with Pelosi!!!

A House Democrat has claimed House Speaker Nancy Pelosi made a mistake by refusing to accept Republicans’ offer on a COVID-19 stimulus relief bill.

In an interview on Tuesday, Rep. Max Rose (D-N.y.) said this is the most relief Republicans have offered during negotiations.

He suggested Pelosi had a perfect opportunity to accept the deal before the election but she fumbled in order to play politics.

“The Republican party…two months ago did not want to do anything…and now because of the sheer force of our argument, as well as the obvious pain of the American people, they have moved up to $2 trillion,” Rose stated of the stimulus bill. “It is a tremendous bipartisan framework for action that is commensurate with the scale of the crisis that we are facing.”

Face it...

A House Democrat has claimed House Speaker Nancy Pelosi made a mistake by refusing to accept Republicans’ offer on a COVID-19 stimulus relief bill.

In an interview on Tuesday, Rep. Max Rose (D-N.y.) said this is the most relief Republicans have offered during negotiations.

He suggested Pelosi had a perfect opportunity to accept the deal before the election but she fumbled in order to play politics.

“The Republican party…two months ago did not want to do anything…and now because of the sheer force of our argument, as well as the obvious pain of the American people, they have moved up to $2 trillion,” Rose stated of the stimulus bill. “It is a tremendous bipartisan framework for action that is commensurate with the scale of the crisis that we are facing.”

Man I bet she demolishes him in a furious tweet storm.

Face it...

Man I bet she demolishes him in a furious tweet storm.

Obviously you're just spending your time on the DNC website memorizing talking points instead of following the actual news, but Pelosi has demanded billions in payments to illegal aliens, bailing out blue States from their own failures and ridiculous voter rules that enable Democrats to cheat and cheat and cheat more.

If she were willing to just help businesses and people shut down by a virus through no fault of their own, a deal would have been done long ago

Forum List

Back