Speaker Mike Johnson: 'We have to blur' Jan. 6 vids to shield rioters from DOJ

If the rioters did nothing wrong then why is Mr Religion Johnson trying to hide their identities from DOJ?
Because the DOJ has been targeting people by the thousands just for being there that day, including people who never even went inside, people just taking pictures and people who weren't even there that day?

Because the DOJ is going after people just for reading, liking or retweeting a Trump Tweet?

Because the DOJ has been caught in a massive coverup of suppressing freedom of speech, information and knowledge of millions?

Because he just got his marching orders from the leader of the pack, Trump

Johnson should be charged with attempting to obstruct DOJ'S criminal investigation of J6.
:21: :auiqs.jpg: More like EXPOSE it. :auiqs.jpg: :21:

So they're helping people who broke Federal law.

Well, I guess this isn't a surprise. The "Rule of Law" party, and all.

They're not even trying to hide it now.
Johnson is afraid that the rioter's neighbors won't have a threesome with them if their identities are revealed.

I bet you were hoping something would happen, as you spend your days sexually obsessed with President Trump and ALL your posts are about what you wish he would do with you. :auiqs.jpg:

1701813488009.png

Because the DOJ has been targeting people by the thousands just for being there that day, including people who never even went inside, people just taking pictures and people who weren't even there that day?

Because the DOJ is going after people just for reading, liking or retweeting a Trump Tweet?

Because the DOJ has been caught in a massive coverup of suppressing freedom of speech, information and knowledge of millions?

:21: :auiqs.jpg: More like EXPOSE it. :auiqs.jpg: :21:

You're a liar. The stink of Trump's ass has fried your brain.

You're a liar.
It's all coming down on your heads as we speak, fool. Or should I say useful idiot.

The stink of Trump's ass
I keep telling you to get your head out from inside there! But I guess you TDSers have Trump on your fried brains 24/7.

BTW, tell me, has it been 5 or 6 billion now you idiots have blown trying to keep Trump out of office? :lmao:

It's all coming down on your heads as we speak, fool. Or should I say useful idiot.

I keep telling you to get your head out from inside there! But I guess you TDSers have Trump on your fried brains 24/7.

BTW, tell me, has it been 5 or 6 billion now you idiots have blown trying to keep Trump out of office? :lmao:
In case you didn't notice you moron, we got Trump out of office in 2020.

The only thing "coming down" is 91 felonies on that Fascist traitor Trump's head.

You idiots gave the Presidency to the biggest criminal lowlife born in the past 77 years. The biggest, bar none, cult fool.

Forum List

Back