Speaker Johnson at the border bashing Biden

At the border?

Why doesn’t Johnson work with the Senate to pass a bill to protect it?

Republicans Who Screamed About A Crisis On The Border Now Oppose A Plan To Fix It​

Many on the right claim the U.S. is being "invaded" by migrants but also want to wait until Donald Trump is elected president again to stop it.

Didn't I tell you guys that election years are the only years they get shit done? So here is a perfect example. If they don't get this done, they will pay in November. Biden keeps disappointing Republicans. Every issue they say is a problem, Biden is willing to work with them to solve that problem. He's a great leader. He's not playing politics. Let's fix the border. It's an election year. It's an issue bringing his numbers down.

But if Republicans are just playing politics with this, in an election year, imagine what they'll do next year about this when it's not an election year. They'll go back to ignoring the problem. Gridlock. It's an election year! Help Biden fix the border.

At the border?

At the border.

Now tell me why Joe Biden doesn't go to the border? Doesn't he at least want to see how much he's fucked things up?

At the border?

Something got me to start watching South Park. They air episodes from the 2000's. Do you remember aliens from the future were coming here takin our jobs? The funny thing is, back in the Bush 2000's, I agreed. Because there weren't a lot of jobs. So we were competing with immigrants. Today, we have 10 million unfilled jobs. It's not really a time when we would be worrying about immigrants but Biden is doing such a fucking good job on the economy this is all the racist Republicans have. And now we see they aren't even sincere. Suddenly the border can wait till 2025.

And why isn't he wearing his American flag lapel?

He's wearing a US Congressional patch. How much more American can you get?

1706629682863.jpeg

Forum List

Back