Spain goes back to work

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Hundreds of thousands of non-essential employees in Spain have returned to work as European countries grapple with the question of when lockdown restrictions should be eased amid fears of a renewed spike in the coronavirus pandemic.

Police handed workers masks at transport hubs in the capital, Madrid, on Monday and businesses in the construction and manufacturing sectors tentatively reopened, after the government relaxed some lockdown measures put in place two weeks ago that confined most people to their homes.

Here is a chance to see how this works. The number of deaths in Spain is declining so they are ahead of us by a few weeks. if it works for them it will be a huge boost to the rest of us.

It is in everyones interest that this works out for the Spanish but I fear that this is an act of desperation. I suspect that the number of infections and casualties will increase.

Hundreds of thousands of non-essential employees in Spain have returned to work as European countries grapple with the question of when lockdown restrictions should be eased amid fears of a renewed spike in the coronavirus pandemic.

Police handed workers masks at transport hubs in the capital, Madrid, on Monday and businesses in the construction and manufacturing sectors tentatively reopened, after the government relaxed some lockdown measures put in place two weeks ago that confined most people to their homes.

Here is a chance to see how this works. The number of deaths in Spain is declining so they are ahead of us by a few weeks. if it works for them it will be a huge boost to the rest of us.

It is in everyones interest that this works out for the Spanish but I fear that this is an act of desperation. I suspect that the number of infections and casualties will increase.
Maybe you should call the EU and report Spain......... To "save lives" and all that......... :eusa_whistle:

He is out of the EU now :) But how he did fight his own nation for the benefit of foreign control.

They started precautions before we did.

They started precautions before we did.
Pretty much everybody did. We were the last country in Europe to close the schools.

Great news for the Spaniards! We ALL should follow suit. Hopefully we WILL do this in the US starting May 1st.

Maybe you should call the EU and report Spain......... To "save lives" and all that......... :eusa_whistle:
Yep, Tommy IS quite the snitch!

Great news for the Spaniards! We ALL should follow suit. Hopefully we WILL do this in the US starting May 1st.
No. We should all watch and see how it turns out.

I think the Spaniards will be just fine, Tommy. Have you snitched on any more of your neighbors? If not already, you WILL be the most despised person in your neighborhood. Congratulations.

I think the Spaniards will be just fine, Tommy. Have you snitched on any more of your neighbors? If not already, you WILL be the most despised person in your neighborhood. Congratulations.
Why do you think they will be fine ?

Forum List

Back