South Korea President: Trump Gets Big Credit for Bringing NK to Negotiating Table

Moon Jae-In is a quick study. He knows that the way to get Trump to agree to anything is to flatter him with praise. He learned this watching Trump in China
So true. Every world leader knows how to manipulate this president.

Just watch the fucking Korean.

You don't think English media is biased?
South Korean president credits Trump with bringing North Korea to the table

yeah CNN and the WAPO love Trump......they never report negative things about him.........are you fucking high ?

All English-speaking Media is propaganda for the Anglophone Empire which constitutes the majority of "Western Interests".

Internally you think you're all in some big battle royale against ideology.

Externally it just looks like cock-fights for the masses of a very oppressed and propagandized down-right idiotic public of an English speaking Empire.
I see. So CNN, Newsweek, ABC, NBC, CBS etc are all stooge pawns for Trump. :cuckoo:

The English speaking word is taking over the world.......
sorry we already did....

oh here is from the tiems of OMAN

a Muslim middle eastern, non English speaking country....you know people who looooove Trump.

Really?

You just linked to an English video. What's that have to do with a "non-English speaking country" which yes, happens to love Trump because Oman is a US clientele and does nothing but business with real-estate moguls to transfer their oil money into sovereign wealth funds.

you really are dumb......still you haven't told us what he said

see it's now changing.......it's always an excuse....look man...believe what you want...until you prove otherwise, you're full of shit......

OMG you are moron......

3 people helped bring
LOL he's one of those communism works, it just hasn't been tried properly

I haven't heard a gorbasm in a loooooong time

what is a gorbasm?
Urban Dictionary: gorbasm

IT was a term invented by Rush Limbaugh
Limbaugh on "Gorb-asm": "Gorbachev was the world's first messiah, Obama is number two"

But really who crushed the USSR

Ronald Reagan
Margret Thatcher
Pope John Paul II

those are the three that did it.........

and also we had help from Lech

Lech Wałęsa - Wikipedia

I'll take historians and geopolitical analyses over your stupid politically-motivated **** mouth any day.

Gorbachev's Glasnost did more to harm the USSR than anything else, and Chernobyl imploded the USSR economy, wiped out 25% of their wheat production, and 10% of their total agricultural output.

But ignore facts, go believe big tough words and fake "Star wars" programs ended the cold war.

OMG dude, you'll take the word of commies, fantastic......you have a link for one?

I'd love to see it

Stalin wiped out more of their wheat production and it didn't end the USSR.
Star Wars was a major factor....
the biggest one though is that communism sucks....it's discredited and a horrible system......it was bound to fail.....the big 3 just pushed it hard enough to topple it.

Stalin didn't wipe out USSR wheat production, Stalin over-saw the largest GDP growth of the USSR.

You can't even get one basic fact right.
By starving 3 million people to death so he could get their grain.
No, idiot, production is not the same thing as consumption.
Stalin starved 3 million to death so he could get their grain.
Fact.

I'll take historians and geopolitical analyses over your stupid politically-motivated **** mouth any day.

Gorbachev's Glasnost did more to harm the USSR than anything else, and Chernobyl imploded the USSR economy, wiped out 25% of their wheat production, and 10% of their total agricultural output.

But ignore facts, go believe big tough words and fake "Star wars" programs ended the cold war.

OMG dude, you'll take the word of commies, fantastic......you have a link for one?

I'd love to see it

the biggest one though is that communism sucks....it's discredited and a horrible system......it was bound to fail.....the big 3 just pushed it hard enough to topple it.

Stalin didn't wipe out USSR wheat production, Stalin over-saw the largest GDP growth of the USSR.

Fact.
No, again, production and consumption are 2 different things.

I'd love to see it

Fact.

His "historians" did tell him that

But I was assured by the experts that the only thing Trump would do is bring nuclear holocaust.

S Korea's president says Trump helped in talks with North | Daily Mail Online
Daily mail is lying.

The US is not allowed at the negotiation table.

Can you find a Korean-language paper that says this? Or only the right-wing-lying mouth piece the "Daily mail"?
I caught that too. The Daily Mail is a propaganda rag which is why the Trumpanzees always jump to use it.
So you too say Newsweek, CNN etc are all Trump pawns!
Lefties are certified nutters!

South Korean president credits Trump with bringing North Korea to the table

yeah CNN and the WAPO love Trump......they never report negative things about him.........are you fucking high ?

All English-speaking Media is propaganda for the Anglophone Empire which constitutes the majority of "Western Interests".

Internally you think you're all in some big battle royale against ideology.

Externally it just looks like cock-fights for the masses of a very oppressed and propagandized down-right idiotic public of an English speaking Empire.
I see. So CNN, Newsweek, ABC, NBC, CBS etc are all stooge pawns for Trump. :cuckoo:

The English speaking word is taking over the world.......
sorry we already did....

oh here is from the tiems of OMAN

a Muslim middle eastern, non English speaking country....you know people who looooove Trump.

Really?

You just linked to an English video. What's that have to do with a "non-English speaking country" which yes, happens to love Trump because Oman is a US clientele and does nothing but business with real-estate moguls to transfer their oil money into sovereign wealth funds.

you really are dumb......still you haven't told us what he said

see it's now changing.......it's always an excuse....look man...believe what you want...until you prove otherwise, you're full of shit......

You claim the president of South Korea says something specific, you quote him.

I'd love to see it

Fact.
No, again, production and consumption are 2 different things.
Production is easy when you end consumption by starving 3 million people to death.

I'd love to see it

Fact.

His "historians" did tell him that
Da

But I was assured by the experts that the only thing Trump would do is bring nuclear holocaust.

Daily mail is lying.

Can you find a Korean-language paper that says this? Or only the right-wing-lying mouth piece the "Daily mail"?
I caught that too. The Daily Mail is a propaganda rag which is why the Trumpanzees always jump to use it.

your link does not say that Donald helped

the QUOTE from the SK leader was:

South Korean President Moon Jae-In thanked President Donald Trump for his efforts on Wednesday

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5253307/SKs-president-says-Trump-helped-talks-North.html#ixzz53oFEKQMr
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

that is from your link, loony toon...... the SK leader was being polite.

damn, you're stupid and dishonest.

Moon Jae-In is a quick study. He knows that the way to get Trump to agree to anything is to flatter him with praise. He learned this watching Trump in China
So true. Every world leader knows how to manipulate this president.
You mean like how the Iranians manipulated Obama along with Russia? Yes, I thought you meant that.
Whattaboutism.

it's what fauxnews taught them.

Daily mail is lying.

South Korean President Moon Jae-In thanked President Donald Trump for his efforts on Wednesday

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5253307/SKs-president-says-Trump-helped-talks-North.html#ixzz53oFEKQMr

Tell me if I missed a news agency you’d like to see.

South Korea’s President Gives Trump ‘Big Credit’ for Talks With North

South Korean president credits Trump with inter-Korean talks

South Korean president: 'I believe Trump did a lot' to bring North and South Korea together

South Korea's president credits Trump for 'big' role in North Korea talks

South Korea's Moon Jae-In credits Donald Trump with 'huge' contribution to North Korea talks - CNN

Naivete on display ^^^

Q. Why is the President of S. Korea praising Trump

A. Aid and comfort from the United States.

What has led you to assume that Moon is a liar?

Besides you disagree with what he says.

Facts. US aid in the form of Defense, our consumer driven economy economy which buys S. Korean products and jobs for S. Koreans, see this (#15) posted above by Penelope:

Seoul Luxury Condominiums: Donald J Trump Organization South Korea Luxury Real Estate Condominiums Residential Resort Hotel Property

US aid and trade have been constants for generations. Moon doesn't have to work for them.

Daily mail is lying.

“Moon praised Trump personally, saying he "made a huge contribution to make inter-Korean talks happen (and) I'd like to express my gratitude."

Let me guess. CNN lies for Trump.

Daily mail is lying.

“Moon praised Trump personally, saying he "made a huge contribution to make inter-Korean talks happen (and) I'd like to express my gratitude."

link to your alleged quote

This is a good thing, and Trump's plan may have been to out-crazy the crazy, to intimidate the intimidator. If things continue on this path, he'll deserve credit.
If you were NK would you sleep well at night knowing Trump had his finger on the nuclear button? The good/bad cop trick worked.
It may all work out like that.

But this guy in the White House is trying one helluva high wire act, so please pardon me if I remain under this table for a while...
No more than Kennedy did during the Cuban missile crisis.

Daily mail is lying.

link to your alleged quote
Why? You’re a dumbass Leftard who’ll just run to the next lie.
Go to CNN link already provided by me, delusional wombat.

Forum List

Back