South Carolina Senate Gives Final OK to Confederate Rag Removal

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
And the S,C, house will go kicking and screaming into the 21st century

Tuesday's vote came after a day of debate in which several white senators said they had come to understand why their black colleagues felt the flag no longer represented the valor of Southern soldiers but the racism that led the South to separate from the United States more than 150 years ago.

South Carolina Senate Gives Final OK to Confederate Flag Removal - NBC News

And the S,C, house will go kicking and screaming into the 21st century

Tuesday's vote came after a day of debate in which several white senators said they had come to understand why their black colleagues felt the flag no longer represented the valor of Southern soldiers but the racism that led the South to separate from the United States more than 150 years ago.

South Carolina Senate Gives Final OK to Confederate Flag Removal - NBC News

The huge margin surprised me. I was expecting to see a pretty narrow margin on way or another in the SC Senate.

The SC House, on the other hand, may give us some fireworks...

I've never seen an OP as obsessed about anything as this one is about a fucking flag.

This must be at least the 15th thread he's created on the Confederate flag.

I've never seen an OP as obsessed about anything as this one is about a fucking flag.

This must be at least the 15th thread he's created on the Confederate flag.

While at the same time, not one of them has said anything about gun control. You'd think Dylan Roof killed all those people with a high-capacity assault flag.

Forum List

Back