South African medical association says Omicron variant cause 'mild disease'

Media and dem politicians are REALLY pushing this thing now...and taking measure to restrict the only sane people left on the planet. Seems taking that 'vaxx' does something to your brain. those little squid bodies travel to the brain and take over...the body snatchers. LOLOL I can see some of these guys at home doin' this:

View attachment 569322
Hydras. Real ones.

1638132482291.png

Be prepared for more lockdowns. And other bullshit, like a canadian rental agency is now refusing to rent to people unvaxxed. Only a matter of time that this does not happen here in the usa. So be prepared to be homeless too.

Let's give the Russian collusion idea a rest. It is not the Russians or any other country that is pushing this hype.
It is totally on our government and the US media.
And that's exactly who pushed the Russian collusion bullshit. There is a connection if you want to follow it.

Those merck pills and pfizer pills that are actually ivermectin are not as effective as Ivermectin itself. I'm already seeing info on that. Who's to say that the merck 'pills' are designed to assist the spike protein to do it's 'job'. I don't trust these folk. We have a Merck within 20 miles of us.
Really? Link?

As always whores presstitutes and corrupted politicians lie to us again.
Omicrom is the same hoax like all previous ones.
The point is new 'vaccines' and 'busters' shall 'more effectively' fight the new 'terrible killer virus' of all times.

Read more at:
New Covid Variant Omicron: South African medical association says Omicron variant causes 'mild disease' | World News - Times of India

The coverage of MS presstitute medias

file-20211025-15-rtfaio.jpg

hong-kong-contagious-cities.jpg

The reality

image_south_africans_singing_national_anthem_N.width-800.jpg
I love how you whack-jobs turn good news I to a conspiracy theory.

Fuckin' nut-bars.

Then explain why AFRICA that is mostly unvaccinated is REFUSING TO DIE in numbers like us here.

hmmm..........they aren't vaccinated........The world said YOU ARE ALL GOING TO DIE.......

WELL..........why don't they die for your narrative troll?

Population density, remote villages, poor transportation between them, an agricultural economy

Some people care about keeping their children safe
That is a laugh coming from you. Children are just a political tool to you. You kill them before they are born. You introduce them to things they can't understand and then you lie to the them.

I

Unvaxxed kids are the normal ones. YOu so frightened for your babies then keep them home all wrapped up in plastic.

They are a danger to themselves and their classmates and teachers

They need to be isolated

Forum List

Back