Run For Your Lives! The Dreaded Omicron Variant Is Here! Oh...Wait...It's Even Milder Than The Others

Where did I claim I was vaccinated, or unvaccinated?

And you are the one pissing your depends over the possibility of running into someone without the vaccine. Thinking people have moved on.....which leaves you behind.
No, it leaves you behind for either lying to your QOP friends about vaccination status or actually endangering your life by not being so.

No, it leaves you behind for either lying to your QOP friends about vaccination status or actually endangering your life by not being so.
Go away. Take all the shots you want and leave the adults, who do not need anyone to make their health care decisions for them, in peace.

Prove he "took with him" a single person. You cannot. You cannot even prove that a virus exists or what is in the "vaccines".
Yes, he died of his own hand and advocated all his followers to join him.

Have you taken the polio vaccine? If so, can you list all the ingredients that it contains that you approved of before you took it.

Yes, he died of his own hand and advocated all his followers to join him.

Have you taken the polio vaccine? If so, can you list all the ingredients that it contains that you approved of before you took it.

I don't take vaccines.

I do, however, hope that yours works well and quickly.

Forum List

Back