South African elderly couple tortured to death

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
Nothing to see here. Just white genocide down in South Africa, which has become a total shithole.

Coming to America and Europe soon. No Mainstream Media coverage, only “rightwing” sites will cover it.

Nothing to see here. Just white genocide down in South Africa, which has become a total shithole.

Coming to America and Europe soon. No Mainstream Media coverage, only “rightwing” sites will cover it.
This is a tragedy, yes. But why would you bring this idiotic statement "No Mainstream Media coverage" to the discussion?

Which mainstream media do you think should cover it? The US or South Africa where the tragedy occurred?

I bet if a white South African or a white from Zimbabwe tried to claim asylum in the US they would be turned down.
Then they should do what Elon Musk did. Get a Canadian citizenship and then sneak into the US.

Feel free to link the front page of NYT, or CNN, etc.
Again, why are you focusing on American news sites?

How about the major news sites in South Africa? Did you do any research if they cover it or are you just a whiner?

International Liberal Communists stirred up a lot of hatred against ZImbabwean and South African honkies over the years.

It really isn't serving anyone well, except those marxists themselves.

The honkies who can are emigrating and contributing in other countries while their original nations deteriorate.

Genocide is usually more widespread than one incident.

This is what happens when the animals run the zoo. Those poor, hardworking, caring farmers are sitting ducks. And the ANC (the most likely culprits) won't stop until they've murdered every, last one of them. I wish I had the means to help them migrate to America. We need some migrants who can bring skill and civilization to America.

Coming to America and Europe soon? Did you hit your head?

This is what happens when the animals run the zoo. Those poor, hardworking, caring farmers are sitting ducks. And the ANC (the most likely culprits) won't stop until they've murdered every, last one of them. I wish I had the means to help them migrate to America. We need some migrants who can bring skill and civilization to America.
We Only Kill Ebonically

Forum List

Back