South African Data Suggests Covid May Be Ending

I would never insult you for not getting it, sadly you cannot offer the same courtesy.
One of the first things I said to you in this thread was "You do you and I'll do me" How did that insult you. You have shown that reading isn't too high on your list of things you excel at. Like when you don't understand that 49 is TWENTY years more than 29. Take your stupidity down the road and leave me the fuck alone--I am tired of your idiocy

And you are just as big an idiot as CA.
Uh, no, I think not.

I didn't say it wasn't a personal choice. So you are wasting your breath with that.

Criticizing a choice isn't beating someone into submission. So clearly that is a specious, inappropriate appeal to emotion.

What else ya got? Remember, you are now tasked with arguing why I cannot or should not criticize this poor decision.

Or, just admit the obvious: I am allowed, and I can, whenever I like.

And we should. This poor decision should be criticized.

They might be the last hope for our county if you think that out of control spending and debt is a problem.

If you do not, then keep voting for your beloved Repubs
'When is the last time you voted for a winner in an election ........aka a Libertarian.

And for a libertarian you defend the left tooth and nail.......Sorry .........I don't buy it..........you are another Mac.

Uh, no, I think not.

I didn't say it wasn't a personal choice. So you are wasting your breath with that.

Criticizing a choice isn't beating someone into submission. So clearly that is a specious, inappropriate appeal to emotion.

What else ya got? Remember, you are now tasked with arguing why I cannot or should not criticize this poor decision.

Or, just admit the obvious: I am allowed, and I can, whenever I like.

And we should. This poor decision should be criticized.

Of course you can criticize his decision, that is your right.

In doing so you are no different than him attacking me for mine.

And for a libertarian you defend the left tooth and nail.......Sorry .........I don't buy it..........you are another Mac.

We have been down this road before, you make this claim and then cannot give one single example of me doing so.

How boring

I think the other posters here could answer that.

Yep, that was your answer last time. Seems if I did this as much as you claim it would be so easy to give an example or two.

But alas, you puss out and punt the ball every single time.

At least you are consistent.

Yep, that was your answer last time. Seems if I did this as much as you claim it would be so easy to give an example or two.

But alas, you puss out and punt the ball every single time.

At least you are consistent.
Every thread you almost always end up on the one more towards the DNC.........you aren't fooling anyone with that libertarian nonsense.........

How many libertarians actually win anything...........lol

Every thread you almost always end up on the one more towards the DNC.........you aren't fooling anyone with that libertarian nonsense.........

and yet you cannot give a single specific example...how odd.

How many libertarians actually win anything...........lol

None. There are far too many mindless drones like you on both sides that would just as soon cut off their own hand than not vote for the duopoly.

Forum List

Back