South Africa presidential panel backs limited land seizures

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
_102930116_976.jpg

Take a little now – take it all later.

Those opposed to land expropriation point to Zimbabwe where a similar policy by former President Robert Mugabe wrecked the economy and scared away investors.

At least the farmers living there have lots of options with many countries opening their arms to them.

More
@ South African report backs limited land seizures

It seems a very reasonable approach to the problem. I dont think that those who stole the land should get recompense.

It seems a very reasonable approach to the problem. I dont think that those who stole the land should get recompense.

Who did they steal the land from?
Who was there before the arrival of the Boers?
There were several tribes there before the Boers turned up. But more pertinent to this situation is the 1911,I think, Land Act which saw the black folk kicked off their land and sent to reservations. The land was given to whitey under the extreme right wing apartheid regime.
Do these people deserve any consideration?
They are just bandits.

Hey! It's the US in 50 years!
If Americans support the South African government in this it lays them open to uncomfortable questions closer to home.
Why wouldn't they support them? They supported the policies which led us to this point. The truth about the the RSA is that it is a hellish niggerscape.
This is the future for all white nations if we continue down our current roads.

Forum List

Back