Source says Obama had worst grades in Harvard

We went from bubble to bubble for decades that helped keep the expansion going. In the early 90's we saw mortgage companies loaning 125% of the value of homes. Back at that time many experts were wondering when the end would come. When 9/11 hit, it should have been the end but then Then we started buying and selling bad debts, businesses had over extended credit, home owners over extenhUded and government over extended. Then the collapse.

So unlike the idiot blaming the other guy, I am educated on what happened. You just like blaming others.

You um...kind of don't know what the fuck you're talking about. This all stems back to the dismantling of banking regulations that allowed mingling of speculative lending with traditional lending and banking functions. President Clinton decided to let them try and regulate themselves, and it was a colossal failure when they started betting against their own customers.

Education if your friend.

Wrong....the govt relaxed regulation and threatened banks to lend to people they knew couldnt now why???? Because banks were "racist" and the demographics didnt show them loaning to blacks like liberals thought they did....so voila less regulation

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, Tea Bagger. You believe that if you want. The rest of us who actually understand what happened WITHOUT the bullshit right wing rhetoric will continue on without you.

There is no source, you fucking moron.
Willard Mitt, rhymes with ...., has a history of lying about and in his tax returns.

No he doesn't, moron. This is the first time the issue has ever come up.
No it isn't, and the video you edited out proves you are a liar, which is why you edited it out. Did you really think I wouldn't just post it again???

Romney on taxes: 'You're going to have to take my word for it' - Video on NBCNews.com

That massive WHOOSH sound you here is the joke going over every liberal head that's Rushing in to defend the boi king.

Just makes it funnier

I suppose Rush should stop what he's doing and go back to college. I mean, without an education he will never amount to anything.

PS. Truly awesome profile pic.
Being a paid professional liar is hardly "amounting to anything" except maybe to unpaid liars.

Obama could not pass a remedial math class, much less college. He says he created 4.5 million jobs. :lol:

fredgraph.png

Do you really think that graph helps the case of Republicans?

That graph was all during the Democrats reign of terror. Below is the graph with Republicans in charge up until Jan 1, 2007 when Democrats took power & destroyed all the jobs.

fredgraph.png

You um...kind of don't know what the fuck you're talking about. This all stems back to the dismantling of banking regulations that allowed mingling of speculative lending with traditional lending and banking functions. President Clinton decided to let them try and regulate themselves, and it was a colossal failure when they started betting against their own customers.

Education if your friend.

Wrong....the govt relaxed regulation and threatened banks to lend to people they knew couldnt now why???? Because banks were "racist" and the demographics didnt show them loaning to blacks like liberals thought they did....so voila less regulation

Okay, Tea Bagger. You believe that if you want. The rest of us who actually understand what happened WITHOUT the bullshit right wing rhetoric will continue on without you.

Well blowhard explain it.

The fact is you are not intelligent enough. Your ignorance of the videos available proves beyond any doubt you are as despicable as you are dishonest.

The fact is you are not intelligent enough. Your ignorance of the videos available proves beyond any doubt you are as despicable as you are dishonest.

I've explained it. Several times. Do the fucking research yourself. I'm not your goddamned Economics professor, Dummy. Just google "Goldman Sachs Derivative Scandal" and read. But please try to comprehend as well.

uh, how man Goldman Sachs people are Democraps and how many of them work/worked for Obamination.....

If you want to bring up finanical scandal, you might want to look at the former Democrap NJ Gov that stole money from his investors....asswipe.

I've explained it. Several times. Do the fucking research yourself. I'm not your goddamned Economics professor, Dummy. Just google "Goldman Sachs Derivative Scandal" and read. But please try to comprehend as well.

Obama could not pass a remedial math class, much less college. He says he created 4.5 million jobs. :lol:

fredgraph.png

That graph was all during the Democrats reign of terror. Below is the graph with Republicans in charge up until Jan 1, 2007 when Democrats took power & destroyed all the jobs.

fredgraph.png

Do you have specific legislation that was passed during "The Democratic reign of terror"?

An economic collapse of the magnitude of the Bush recession does not happen overnight. As with the Republican Great Depression, years of Deregulation and wanton speculation led to the collapse

fredgraph.png

Do you have specific legislation that was passed during "The Democratic reign of terror"?

An economic collapse of the magnitude of the Bush recession does not happen overnight. As with the Republican Great Depression, years of Deregulation and wanton speculation led to the collapse

This is the most baffling of the Tea Bagger arguments. That it was in fact the Democrats in Congress, and not the Bush Economic policies that caused the Depression. AND YET they want to give the Obstructionist Republicans in Congress a flier on the economy, and pin it ALL on Obama.

In a reference to allegations levied by Sen. Harry Reid (D-NV) who said GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney paid no taxes for 10 years without providing proof, radio host Rush Limbaugh told his audience on Thursday that a source who went to Harvard University with President Barack Obama told him that the President received the lowest grades in the history of the university. Limbaugh said the source further alleged that Obama’s professors would often cover for him when he did not show up to class. “It’s up to Obama to prove it,” said Limbaugh. “The allegation is out there.”

Limbaugh: A Source Told Me Obama Got Worst Grades In Harvard University’s History | Mediaite

That's part of the problem with you folks.

It's never been precedent..that a Presidential candidate show his grades from a university. It simply had little or no bearing on the job of President.

You folks keep making up new things and hurdles to overcome, because the candidates you put up aren't up to the task.

It's precedent to show your tax returns for more then just a couple of years. And it was one started by Romney's own father. One other President was asked by the opposition to show a birth certificate. And only one has. No other President was asked by the opposition to show college records.

Bush/Gore Grades and SAT Scores (posted March 23, 2000)

(Updated June 17, 2005)
Confidential college transcripts and test scores obtained by the Washington Post reveal that neither presidential candidate, George W. Bush nor Al Gore, were shining students during their college days at Yale and Harvard, respectively. Although each earned respectable scores on the SAT college admissions test (a total of 1355 of 1600 for Gore and 1206 for Bush), neither did that well in their college courses. Both earned a mix of B and C grades. Gore's lowest grade of D came in a natural sciences course, while his top grades were an A in French and English, an A in Visual and Environmental Studies, and an A- in Social Relations. Bush's lowest marks were a 70 (of 100) in Sociology and a 71 in Economics, while his highest scores were High Passes in History and Japanese.

In 2005, the Boston Globe obtained comparable information on John Kerry's undergraduate record at Yale. It shows that Kerry had a cumulate grade average of 76 over four years in school. His freshman year average was 71 and his senior year average was 81.

Source: Boston Globe, June 7, 2005

Did he graduate from Harvard? If he did, he couldn't have had the worst grades in the history of the school.

Of course he could have. My source is from my uncle who lived in Florida and personally knew a retired City janitor from New York whose brother told him that Obama got straight D's.

That is funny because i have a source that says your source is completely imaginary.

My source is directly related to Harry Reid.

I can't wait till Romney releases his taxes for the last ten years and shows Reid how wrong he is

:lol:

Lamebrain is a Convicted Drug Offender. Lambrain is an addict. Lamebrain had to piss in a cup as ordered by the Court.

You believe a drug addict...oh yeah you voted the shrub, his thing was cocaine and booze.

Lamebrain is a Convicted Drug Offender. Lambrain is an addict. Lamebrain had to piss in a cup as ordered by the Court.

You believe a drug addict...oh yeah you voted the shrub, his thing was cocaine and booze.

Your Messiah admitted to abusing Cocaine and pot. He's a drug addict, yet you voted for him and defend everything he does.

Did he graduate from Harvard? If he did, he couldn't have had the worst grades in the history of the school.

Buttpimple must be hitting the bottle again, the little plastic ones. One clue, a semester off; those with unacceptable grades are encouraged to sit out a semester. Never happened to me, but I know of one student that did have to "consider" their place "at THE UNIVERSITY" for a few months.

They always make the worst student "Editor of the Harvard Law Review". Everyone knows that.

It's like McCain being 5th from the bottom out of 899 Graduates and Republicans wanted to make the 5th from the bottom dumbest guy in the entire academy President of the United States and a Beauty Queen runway walker who wrote a book called "Going Rouge by Lynn Vincent" Vice President.

See how that works?

In a reference to allegations levied by Sen. Harry Reid (D-NV) who said GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney paid no taxes for 10 years without providing proof, radio host Rush Limbaugh told his audience on Thursday that a source who went to Harvard University with President Barack Obama told him that the President received the lowest grades in the history of the university. Limbaugh said the source further alleged that Obama’s professors would often cover for him when he did not show up to class. “It’s up to Obama to prove it,” said Limbaugh. “The allegation is out there.”

Limbaugh: A Source Told Me Obama Got Worst Grades In Harvard University’s History | Mediaite

That would be a lie, whining pigeon. You can't be ON law review, much less president of law review, unless you're top 10% of your class.

Any more lies you'd like to spread?

Forum List

Back