Source says Obama had worst grades in Harvard

No, I took 4.5 mill divided it into 42 the months in office. You are the dumb ass that said he created the jobs.

As far as the Bush bullshit, anyone with a brain knows that the bubble would burst, no one knew when.

It had been forecasted in the early 90's, but that doesn't fit your little agenda, that is why you keep crying about taxes, that is all you got.

How can someone use so many words and still not have a fucking clear and cogent point? You're the exemplification of a talking points machine.

What bubble? What the fuck are you talking about? The entire world's economy went shit-house after the banks decided to play a cup and ball game with people's debt. And then they started doing it for sovereign nations and municipalities. Educate yourself.

We went from bubble to bubble for decades that helped keep the expansion going. In the early 90's we saw mortgage companies loaning 125% of the value of homes. Back at that time many experts were wondering when the end would come. When 9/11 hit, it should have been the end but then Then we started buying and selling bad debts, businesses had over extended credit, home owners over extended and government over extended. Then the collapse.

So unlike the idiot blaming the other guy, I am educated on what happened. You just like blaming others.

You um...kind of don't know what the fuck you're talking about. This all stems back to the dismantling of banking regulations that allowed mingling of speculative lending with traditional lending and banking functions. President Clinton decided to let them try and regulate themselves, and it was a colossal failure when they started betting against their own customers.

Education if your friend.

If anybody knows, it would be Limbaugh

How many schools did Limbaugh flunk out of?

Sarah Palin flunked out of like 6 colleges too. These Repubs have a lot of nerve trying to make people believe Obama is the stupid one.

She didn't flunk out, ding bat.

Why is it that almost all the people who attach Sarah Palin maker her look like a rocket scientist?

I have a sources that says Obamination that was born in Kenya, he got HIV when he was doing crack in Chicago and he dresses up in women's clothes his bedroom.

It's his responsibility to prove these aren't true....

Remember during the Monica Lewinski scandal how it took Clinton's actual DNA on her dress before they would believe Clinton wasn't telling the truth? They kept insisting he was innocent unless convicted by a jury in a court of law. Their standard of proof for Republicans seems to be somewhat more lax.

Obama could not pass a remedial math class, much less college. He says he created 4.5 million jobs. :lol:

fredgraph.png

Do you really think that graph helps the case of Republicans?

You don't understand it, do you, RW?

Oh sure, and we all believe Limbaugh, don't we.. :lol:

Limbaugh didn't even finish high school, he was so stupid. His mother even said he failed.

Limbaugh graduated from Cape Girardeau Central Missouri high and briefly attended Southeast Missouri State University you lying douche wad.

I am impressed

No wonder ditto heads dwell on his every word

Somehow those ignorant ditto heads manage to make you look foolish every time you post, moron.

Rush the conviced drug abuser is at it again. he could not even testify in a court of law because of his convictions.

Rush wasn't convicted of drug abuse, and there is no legal restriction preventing felons from testifying in a court of law, you stupid turd.

Obama Flunked Jobs 101!!!!!!!

That is obvious, that is why lefties go after the tax bullshit, they can't run on Obama's failed policies.

Boy, if creating 4.5 million jobs in the wake of the worst financial catastrophe since the First Depression, increasing the DOW by 50% over three years (done only four other times in history), and saving the auto industry is failing, I can't wait to vote for four more years of failure.

He didn't create 4.5 million jobs, dip shit, he lost 1.5 million.

In a reference to allegations levied by Sen. Harry Reid (D-NV) who said GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney paid no taxes for 10 years without providing proof, radio host Rush Limbaugh told his audience on Thursday that a source who went to Harvard University with President Barack Obama told him that the President received the lowest grades in the history of the university. Limbaugh said the source further alleged that Obama’s professors would often cover for him when he did not show up to class. “It’s up to Obama to prove it,” said Limbaugh. “The allegation is out there.”

Limbaugh: A Source Told Me Obama Got Worst Grades In Harvard University’s History | Mediaite

Sounds just like the Birther conspiracy. People will stop at nothing to bring down Obama.

What????? WTF are you talking about? The leader of the Senate made an accusation without proof or even evidence, in other words he is lying. Or are you saying this is all made up by Reid to have Obama lose the election?

I missed the part where Obama's grades was going to make a difference in the way he does his job as POTUS.

Of course Mitts tax returns DO make a difference in that MItt may be going to share with his ultra wealthy friends his approach to paying or not paying taxes. And taxes do make a difference to this country. Especially now.

Not so much college grades from years ago.

Stay with the Birther thing. Much better legs.

And can you imagine how absolutely DESTROYED Harry Reid would be IF Mitts tax returns were to prove Harry wrong.

Now why wouldn't Mittens want to destroy Harry Reid? And so simple to do. Release them returns Mitt.

That massive WHOOSH sound you here is the joke going over every liberal head that's Rushing in to defend the boi king.

Just makes it funnier

I suppose Rush should stop what he's doing and go back to college. I mean, without an education he will never amount to anything.

PS. Truly awesome profile pic.

How can someone use so many words and still not have a fucking clear and cogent point? You're the exemplification of a talking points machine.

What bubble? What the fuck are you talking about? The entire world's economy went shit-house after the banks decided to play a cup and ball game with people's debt. And then they started doing it for sovereign nations and municipalities. Educate yourself.

We went from bubble to bubble for decades that helped keep the expansion going. In the early 90's we saw mortgage companies loaning 125% of the value of homes. Back at that time many experts were wondering when the end would come. When 9/11 hit, it should have been the end but then Then we started buying and selling bad debts, businesses had over extended credit, home owners over extenhUded and government over extended. Then the collapse.

So unlike the idiot blaming the other guy, I am educated on what happened. You just like blaming others.

You um...kind of don't know what the fuck you're talking about. This all stems back to the dismantling of banking regulations that allowed mingling of speculative lending with traditional lending and banking functions. President Clinton decided to let them try and regulate themselves, and it was a colossal failure when they started betting against their own customers.

Education if your friend.

Wrong....the govt relaxed regulation and threatened banks to lend to people they knew couldnt now why???? Because banks were "racist" and the demographics didnt show them loaning to blacks like liberals thought they did....so voila less regulation

And can you imagine how absolutely DESTROYED Harry Reid would be IF Mitts tax returns were to prove Harry wrong.

Now why wouldn't Mittens want to destroy Harry Reid? And so simple to do. Release them returns Mitt.

Mitt is choosing his battles wisely.

Let that piece of crap Reid needs to put up or shut up... he is a disgrace to the Senate.

I missed the part where Obama's grades was going to make a difference in the way he does his job as POTUS.

Of course Mitts tax returns DO make a difference in that MItt may be going to share with his ultra wealthy friends his approach to paying or not paying taxes. And taxes do make a difference to this country. Especially now.

Not so much college grades from years ago.

Stay with the Birther thing. Much better legs.

We still no nothing on obama personally, we knoww his friends are commies. So id like to see how he thinks, his world view if you will. As for taxes, I dont care. Democrats raise them and we know they dont pay them

That is obvious, that is why lefties go after the tax bullshit, they can't run on Obama's failed policies.

Boy, if creating 4.5 million jobs in the wake of the worst financial catastrophe since the First Depression, increasing the DOW by 50% over three years (done only four other times in history), and saving the auto industry is failing, I can't wait to vote for four more years of failure.

He didn't create 4.5 million jobs, dip shit, he lost 1.5 million.

Oh, you mean those jobs he lost at the beginning of his term, when the Bush-era policies were still in place? You're an idiot.

I wanted to post and congratulate you on post-bombing this thread with nothing but bullshit. I've never seen such an amazing display of incompetence and ignorance since well...the last time you posted.

Tea Baggers...they really are fucking stupid, aren't they?

Forum List

Back