Sotomayor Falsely Claims 100,000 Children in ‘Serious Condition’ from Covid

This is how brainwashed liberals have become when you have these 3 stooges. THE SC has no business hearing this nonsense.

^^^^Obama appointee. Brains don't matter just what you look like

I thought Kagan was smarter than that. Obama appointee....FAILURE

Bryer...Clinton.same crap

"Wise Latina" my ass. She's just a dumb Meskin.

Well it is racist for one. And secondly it is stating she is unqualified for the position which is unfair to Sotomayor.
I'd say after hearing her yesterday live she is unqualified for the position. But your side didn't care as it put in puppets there to do as they are told. Her comments were even close to being accurate. I think the janitor cleaning the place would know more on the kids hospitalized than her.

36rE7u6z

Could Omicron be even LESS deadly than seasonal flu?​

You people need to look like the dumb fuckin idiots you are

Did you hear that fucking dumb bitch. Gets her news from CNN

That GD mongoloid has no biz. Just a faceObama liked and stupid as a rock

What she said was stupid. That has nothing to do with what I said. You also can not follow simple rules. Granted it happens but you shouldn't get pissed when it's pointed out to you.

What she said was stupid. That has nothing to do with what I said. You also can not follow simple rules. Granted it happens but you shouldn't get pissed when it's pointed out to you.
Hey hall monitor. I checked and saw fucking nothing. Shut your faggot fucking hall monitor ass up and keep posting

This is how brainwashed liberals have become when you have these 3 stooges. THE SC has no business hearing this nonsense.

^^^^Obama appointee. Brains don't matter just what you look like

I thought Kagan was smarter than that. Obama appointee....FAILURE

Bryer...Clinton.same crap

Kagan began by claiming “the best way” to prevent the spread of COVID-19 is “for people to get vaccinated,” and the “second best way” is to “wear masks.” Neither claim is true.

"While the vaccines appear to slow the spread of COVID-19"

Followed by

"there is absolutely no evidence that they prevent transmission"

Ummm..do you idiots ever read the garbage you post??

And take note.

ALL of these Justices are vaxxed AND boosted

Alito...Thomas...all of em

Kagan began by claiming “the best way” to prevent the spread of COVID-19 is “for people to get vaccinated,” and the “second best way” is to “wear masks.” Neither claim is true.

"While the vaccines appear to slow the spread of COVID-19"

Followed by

"there is absolutely no evidence that they prevent transmission"

Ummm..do you idiots ever read the garbage you post??
I have had it with this mask BULLSHIT it does not stop this virus.

Poison Ivy

But, but she was a history major at Princeton, not a math major!!! So we shouldn't expect her to know that 3,000+ does not round off to 100,000!!! Besides, as has been proven in studies made by other Ivy League graduates, MATH IS RACIST!!!
The US had more than 325,000 new cases among children during the week ending December 30, according to data published this week by the AAP, marking a 64% increase in new childhood cases compared to the previous week, the AAP said.

Forum List

Back