Sotomayor accuses GOP appointed Justices of being biased for Trump, Trump demands she recuse herself

She’s the most unqualified Justice to ever sit on the court.

She should be impeached and removed.
She now has the distinction of being the first Supreme Court Justice who has become a political hack.

Democrat women are driving home the fact that the founders were right to place government in the hands of men. They're more affable toward even people they do not agree with.

Democrat women have turned themselves into personal judges, jury, and hangmen. It's sick to see, and I hate it with a passion to see women be jerks in public places.

Now go do the chores your wife wants done.
Sorry, pal. I'm not fond of the women's movement because when I first went online and told them I was a stay-at-home mom and a conservative, they practically ate my liver. I have zero use for the creepy women in the women's movement. They're total morons when it comes to reconciliation between people in Congress must take place to serve the American people. They're into only themselves. bleh!

I have heard her health is not good.
Her prejudice against President Trump is worse than her health.

She should recuse herself from the decision because of her hateful prejudice against President Trump. She is not giving him the time of day, much less any semblance of respect. She's been drinkin' Maxine's water. :rolleyes:
"Drinking Maxine's water"/
That's quite an image.

We watched angry incoherent democrats going crazy and attacking anyone and any thing for the last three years and now a Clinton appointed Justice is publicly attacking fellow members of the Supreme Court for the first time in history. Did democrats get possessed by aliens?

She’s the most unqualified Justice to ever sit on the court.

She should be impeached and removed.
She now has the distinction of being the first Supreme Court Justice who has become a political hack.

Democrat women are driving home the fact that the founders were right to place government in the hands of men. They're more affable toward even people they do not agree with.

Democrat women have turned themselves into personal judges, jury, and hangmen. It's sick to see, and I hate it with a passion to see women be jerks in public places.

That actually went to Ginsburg.

Dontcha just love the US political system! Greatest in the world y'know!

And we want to put it in charge of our healthcare.

tenor.gif

It’s not very wise of the Latina to inject herself into politics.

It’s not very wise of the Latina to inject herself into politics.

Huh??? What an absurd statement...

she is not supposed to publicly speak about politics. It’s not proper etiquette for a Supreme Court justice. She should know that being a wise latina. Remember a wise Latina women has better judgement than a white man?

she is not supposed to publicly speak about politics. It’s not proper etiquette for a Supreme Court justice. She should know that being a wise latina. Remember a wise Latina women has better judgement than a white man?

yeah, but it's a joke. The whole USSC is a political animal. Always has been, always will be. Let's stop pretending otherwise...every single one of the justice's appointments has been political. That is why your system sucks.

"i never win with an Obama-appointed judge...EVER" - Trump just now at South Carolina Rally

And the judges appointed by Dimms are biased against Trump.

We all know this is the case,

Sotomayor seems really really dumb,

Forum List

Back