"Sorry! This forum is not accepting new posts."

Anecdotal evidence has it that you're more universally detested her than at that other place....Which is no mean feat.

Your only saving graces are that you're a member of a protected clique over there, and the extreme tolerance for egomaniacal, trollish couch trip cases over here.

I'd start buying lottery tickets, if I were you.

I Love that you Hate that I'm here... :clap2:

And Junior, you only Speak for yourself and couple of Inbred Fucks...

So Suck it, Sally.

:)

peace...
You've mistaken amusement for hatred, quasimodo.

But hallucinations as to what's on the minds of others are your stock in trade.

Did this Angle work for you in Junior High before you Dropped out?...

What a Tool you are.

peace...

That was an especially lame insult, even by your standards.

Because you are Lame, doesn't mean everyone else is...

Now go ahead and Tell me how everybody Hates me again...

You Remind me of that Queen who Lost it on Youtube over Miss Spears...

Here's you and your Boyfriend Dudeball in that Character:

"Nobody likes you anyway, why don't you just Leave!!!... Everyone Hates you and thinks you're Dumb and Ugly!!!"

Seriously... You sound like Children... Grow the Fuck up.

peace...

Anecdotal evidence has it that you're more universally detested her than at that other place....Which is no mean feat.

Your only saving graces are that you're a member of a protected clique over there, and the extreme tolerance for egomaniacal, trollish couch trip cases over here.

So Suck it, Sally.

peace...
You've mistaken amusement for hatred, quasimodo.

But hallucinations as to what's on the minds of others are your stock in trade.

Yeah, that's why you Bring up People's Wife and Children when you are Angry, Frustrated and Confused by People you don't Agree with on Political Mesasgeboards...

You are beyond Sad, Dudeball...

I Knew that Years ago, but it's gotten Worse.

peace...

That would mean that anything said on an internet message board, let alone by you, mattered to me in the least.

You and Dudeball haven't been Able to Ignore me for Years elsewhere, and you are Illusrtrating our Continued Inability here after Following me here... :clap2:

Try and Ignore me, Sweetie... You can't.

I Own both of you Chimps.

peace...

Because you are Lame, doesn't mean everyone else is...

Now go ahead and Tell me how everybody Hates me again...

Or we could just argue the color of the sky, but it's pretty self evident. You know it too.

You Remind me of that Queen who Lost it on Youtube over Miss Spears...

Here's you and your Boyfriend Dudeball in that Character:

"Nobody likes you anyway, why don't you just Leave!!!... Everyone Hates you and thinks you're Dumb and Ugly!!!"

Leave? I don't want you to leave ever. You are too much fun to smack around.

Seriously... You sound like Children... Grow the Fuck up.

:lol:

You and Dudeball haven't been Able to Ignore me for Years elsewhere, and you are Illusrtrating our Continued Inability here after Following me here... :clap2:

I followed you here? Really? You are under the mistaken impression that you are the center of the universe here.

I already told you, I don't want to ignore you. You are too much fun.

So Suck it, Sally.

peace...

Can you even find 5 people on here that like you, and don't alternate between ignoring your pathetic existence and wanting to tear your face off?

Can you even find 5 people on here that like you, and don't alternate between ignoring your pathetic existence and wanting to tear your face off?

....without counting the Hannity Star Wars basement dweller clique, of course.

There doesn't even seem to be a damned one of them that will step up and claim him as a friend. :doubt:

i like tha malcontent, he provides a great service for this board. no matter how much you are annoyed by other posters in other threads, you will think they are alright after all when you meet them in any thread created by tha malcontent.

That would mean that anything said on an internet message board, let alone by you, mattered to me in the least.

I Own both of you Chimps.

peace...

/looks at the join dates for Dude and Mal....

Who followed who again??

You must spread some reputation around before giving it to Dude again.

Damn.

lol that got rep from me ;)

There doesn't even seem to be a damned one of them that will step up and claim him as a friend. :doubt:

Da Thomas will, or whatever name that drunk goes by here.

Da Thomas will, or whatever name that drunk goes by here.

Is he here?

I haven't seen any drunken threats bandied about, so I assumed we haven't been graced by his presence.

Forum List

Back