Fort Fun Indiana

Diamond Member
Reaction score
OP
Unkotare

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Reaction score
NBA rushing to say dui bu qi to the CCP for offending them and their wallets. Hypocrisy? It's admirable to decry perceived injustices in the US, but when a foreign pot of cash is on the line, the principles fade faster than a deleted tweet.

US lawmakers blast NBA for apologizing to China over HK tweet
Capitalism is inherently amoral. We are all morons, if we expect these people to put principles over profit.
Maybe appropriate to drop the pretense altogether then?

Fort Fun Indiana

Diamond Member
Reaction score
NBA rushing to say dui bu qi to the CCP for offending them and their wallets. Hypocrisy? It's admirable to decry perceived injustices in the US, but when a foreign pot of cash is on the line, the principles fade faster than a deleted tweet.

Capitalism is inherently amoral. We are all morons, if we expect these people to put principles over profit.
Maybe appropriate to drop the pretense altogether then?
They also do not care what is appropriate. Why should they? I mean, we can point at profiteers and say, "Be nice! be honest!", and they will ask, "Why? What's in it for me?".

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Cuz Commies are so nice.
Fucktard.

Jitss617

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Funny how blacks won’t protest the nba until China is removed from any promotion. Hypocrites

22lcidw

Gold Member
Reaction score

That is what China is using on us. Since we get a lot of our living from them as they make many of the products we use. China getting stronger is one of the reasons they are telling us to take a hike.

Olde Europe

Diamond Member
Reaction score
They also do not care what is appropriate. Why should they? I mean, we can point at profiteers and say, "Be nice! be honest!", and they will ask, "Why? What's in it for me?".
What's in it for them isn't hard to see, like, not being abandoned by their customers over their misbehavior and lack of principles. That points to the fact that we have not just the government, but also the corporations we deserve. Apathetic, consumerist, ignorant, and generally in awe before corporations to the point of subservience, we get the exploitative, unprincipled, greedy assholes and their influence over our lives, and it's, at least in large measure, on us.

Fort Fun Indiana

Diamond Member
Reaction score
What's in it for them isn't hard to see, like, not being abandoned by their customers over their misbehavior and lack of principles. That points to the fact that we have not just the government, but also the corporations we deserve. Apathetic, consumerist, ignorant, and generally in awe before corporations to the point of subservience, we get the exploitative, unprincipled, greedy assholes and their influence over our lives, and it's, at least in large measure, on us.
.... orrrr people watch basketball as escapism, and don't give a shit about that. Is there anything really wrong with that? Not sure. I don't think so.

Deplorable Yankee

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
OP
Unkotare

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Reaction score

View attachment 283616

This brilliant one claims to love everything about china

Is that Harden? Seems to be a love of money, and a fear of losing it.

Deplorable Yankee

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

View attachment 283616

This brilliant one claims to love everything about china

Is that Harden? Seems to be a love of money, and a fear of losing it.
I dont watch bball
No idea I saw a video clip of him lickin ass hard ...

Does this now make them Islamophobes? :04:

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List