Sorry Donnie, Pence says he cannot squeeze in trump's send off from DC....the fake ceremony you planned for yourself

There's a really, really small part of me that feels bad for Mike Pence. Donald Trump has ruined his political future. After four years of being the loyal soldier, Pence goes the way of everyone else who does not kiss the ring until the bitter end. They get thrown under the bus...and then on top of that, he had an unruly, insurrectionist mob looking to hang him. And that occurred while his family was at the Capitol. I'd give Trump the middle finger too. Have your little garden party with your sycophants. Because shortly, that's all you're going to have to your name. :)
Nahhhhh

“Never pass up a chance to spread my virus” - Donald Trump
"I love walls and guns" ~*biden

1611101411990.png

But I’m sure when Trump announces the attendance, he’ll call it an overflow crowd.
Maybe he should just plant flags like *biden, you know, cause of the pandemic and stuff. :laugh2:

View attachment 445416
“Never pass up a chance to spread my virus” - Donald Trump

Trump’s legacy continues, one COVID death at a time.
Your not believed anymore. But all the deaths in the cities will continue no matter what. None of the statists and Prog power brokers can do anything about it. But they will blame some poor schlep living in the rural hinterlands for the abysmal way people treat each other in the inner cities. And it is abysmal. It will be interesting to see who starts running for Repubs. I think we may start to be ready for hardliners. For that is what Progs are.

Forum List

Back