Sorosbots Try to Ban tons of Conservative News sites

But, but,but I thought he the Soros was one of God's chosen people.
He betrayed God's Chosen and worked as an informant to the Nazis confiscating property of Jews that were in hiding.

He is a completely detestable scumbag.
He was a 15 year old kid trying to stay alive. You can judge Soros on his politics, but you should not judge him on this unless you have stood in his shoes and made a braver decision. In which case, you wouldn't be here posting because the Nazi's would have shot you.

i was just reading facebook purged a shitload of conservatives for election season

meddlers

good thing theyre not bakers or the self righteous delusional stupid left would be nutzo bezerko

Private company. They’ve decided that the bullshit echo chamber that is run by these nutbags is not in the best interests of their business model.

Years ago, I got banned on Sean Hannity’s message board after asking one question. It is what it is.

He betrayed God's Chosen and worked as an informant to the Nazis confiscating property of Jews that were in hiding.

He was a 15 year old kid trying to stay alive. You can judge Soros on his politics, but you should not judge him on this unless you have stood in his shoes and made a braver decision. In which case, you wouldn't be here posting because the Nazi's would have shot you.
Plus he was 9 when the war started hardly a kid in place to betray fellow humans as a means of survival.

Breitbart, CNSNews.com, Daily Signal, Daily Wire, Drudge Report, Free Beacon, Judicial Watch, LifeNews, LifeSiteNews, LifeZette, LiveAction News, the Media Research Center, PJ Media, Project Veritas, Red State, The Blaze, Twitchy, and the Washington Examiner.
Every single one of those is already well known as purveyors of fake news.

I don't really see what the problem is here.

i was just reading facebook purged a shitload of conservatives for election season

meddlers

good thing theyre not bakers or the self righteous delusional stupid left would be nutzo bezerko
facebook purged a shitload of conservatives for election season meddlers
? Do you mean Russians?

OldLady...

The witch hunt is over....
No one is talking about Trump's involvement. The Russian interference via social media is WELL documented. And the intelligence agencies tell us they are still busy.
Someone said they spent $165,000. Chicken feed in a presidential election. Wonder how much other countries spent on Hillary's campaign. Will you care?
If it was done surreptitiously, under phony user names, openly promoting dissension among Americans, yes, I would care.

Then I would have been shot before I berayed my friends and neighbors. He could have fled to the woods like the ones who did who survived without selling their souls.

Even decades later, Soros says that those years were the BEST of his life.

That is what an amoral monster he is.

You slime yourself defending his ilk.

Traitors should be shot, not allowed power.

New Topics

Forum List

Back