Sooo.....Whose Heels Looked Better???

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
31237760_363427257510010_4404545574011928576_n.jpg

You...ma'am...are a cyber bully!

And don't you forget it.....'cause you may be the next victim.
Pffft...I'm invulnerable to your puny efforts...I'm following #BeBest.

If you were, you wouldn't have penned that last post.

My motto:
Trample the weak and hurtle the dead.

Be afraid....be very afraid.
Just as I thought..."puny".

My motto:

Hemingway said:” “Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter.”

Granted, I only do it with a keyboard….but I’m putting that laser dot on your forehead as we speak.

My motto:

Hemingway said:” “Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter.”

Granted, I only do it with a keyboard….but I’m putting that laser dot on your forehead as we speak.
"Puny" isn't a small enough word.

My motto:

"Puny" isn't a small enough word.

See......now I'm gonna have to punish you again.

Michelle Obama is well known as the dumbest First Lady in the history of the nation.

1. Poor Michelle…bashed for everything from her Princeton thesis to her subsequent employment record. And, speaking of her Princeton thesis…Christopher Hitchens wrote, ‘ "To describe [the thesis] as hard to read would be a mistake; the thesis cannot be 'read' at all, in the strict sense of the verb. This is because it wasn't written in any known language." … Almost assuredly, the gap between her writing and that of her highly talented colleagues marked her as an affirmative action admission, and the profs finessed her through.
daveinboca: Early Obama Letter Confirms Inability to Write

a. Michelle’s thesis was about being black at Princeton. Here is the type of passage that accounts for Hitchen’s disdain: “By actually working with the Black lower class or within their communities as a result of their ideologies, a separationist may better understand the desparation [sic] of their situation and feel more hopeless about their plight.”
Michelle Obama Princeton Thesis

b. “Alas, the grammar is wrong; the tenses are garbled. People are ignorant “of” the plight of the lower class, no ignorant “to” their plight. And “desparation” should be spelled “desperation.” As Hitchen’s would surely have pointed out, these are not mere typos; they reflect an estranged relationship with the English language. Moreover, they appear not in an off-the-cuff transcript, but in a thesis that is supposed to reflect the culmination of one’s college career. Remarkably, Michelle graduated with honors at Princeton, and was admitted to Harvard Law School.” D’Souza, “Obama’s America,” p. 204-205

2. Is this the explanation for the infamous “…for the first time in my adult life I am proud of my country…”? Could it be that it is not her country that Michelle is ashamed of…..but herself? How could that be, the best schools opened to her, her immediate employment at the University of Chicago paid, $316,000….yet…something was missing.

a. “What we obtain too cheaply we esteem too lightly.” Thomas Paine

Now.....what sort of dopes are supporters of our Michelle???

Raise your paw.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back