Sony Studios Ent Scraps Another North Korea set Film

This is becoming a Nation of cowards thanks to Obama.

Please explain how it is Obama's fault that Sony and other Cinema Houses decided to pull the film? I know all roads of blame lead to Obama with you but I curious as how this is his fault. Did he order Sony and those theater groups to pull the movie?

keep-calm-and-all-hail-kim-jong-un.png

This has nothing to do with terrorists threats or Obama. This is about lawsuits and liabilities. Aurora, CO should come to mind.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
If you were pissed off about The Interview being pulled from theatre's you don't even want to read this next story.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/steve-carells-north-korea-comedy-758901
The movie was pulled from the theaters mainly because of liability . All of the theaters carry liability insurance incase someone get hurt on their property. Those insurance companies were voicing the threat of cancellation if the movie was shown and the theater would be left without coverage. That same fear/threat is being carried over to highly popular sports events and may force the cancellation of certain events. One way around all this was for the government to back-up the theater insurance policy and cover any and all losses beyond policy coverage but that is not going and shouldn't happen.

If you were pissed off about The Interview being pulled from theatre's you don't even want to read this next story.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/steve-carells-north-korea-comedy-758901
The movie was pulled from the theaters mainly because of liability . All of the theaters carry liability insurance incase someone get hurt on their property. Those insurance companies were voicing the threat of cancellation if the movie was shown and the theater would be left without coverage. That same fear/threat is being carried over to highly popular sports events and may force the cancellation of certain events. One way around all this was for the government to back-up the theater insurance policy and cover any and all losses beyond policy coverage but that is not going and shouldn't happen.

I disagree. I believe they were in fear for their own personal safety and that they are cowards. The wicked flee when no one is chasing them but the righteous are as bold as a lion. They are wicked and they are on the run. Listen. They didn't even have a verifiable threat as I understand. It is a poor excuse. The best thing for them to do is admit they are cowards. Most Communists are. It comes as no surprise. Seriously. Hollywood Liberals have laid down in front of the entire world this time. No big surprise. Funny how they never worried about a Christian group bringing a lawsuit over some offensive film, isn't it? As I said before, Oh. The irony.

Forum List

Back