Sons of the Confederates demand their racist flag on license plates

Have you seen the latest auto trade commercial?

THey have the Dukes Of Hazzard driving around in their old Gen Lee.

Very careful to NOT show the top of the car, which in the show was covered by a Confederate Flag.

Is it weird to you that the Dukes of Hazzard was a big nation wide hit, what with your view on the flag?

Its weird that a show about a pair of white outlaws who regularly ran the police off the road and on street chases was a hit.

Actually no I'm not, white law breaking is fun / funny

Not really. REbels, criminals, ect. are often the stars of shows.

BUt it is strange to me that the ire at this old flag has grown recently.

One would think that as time passes that old wounds would heal, not grow worse.

It is almost as though the old injustices are not really what the issue is.

Yeah they are stars of a show...if they're white.

The reason for it is unknown but people are tired of hearing why they shouldnt be offended by something so offensive.

One would think that if one never faced injustice.

Its almost as though you are trying to set up a deflection but you wont commit. Or that the old justices werent that bad in your eyes so you are amazed at how those can still be offensive.

Ever watch Blade the TV series? Blade wasn't playing by the rules and he was the star of that show.

"Old injustices"? But those "old injustices" were LESS old in the 80s when the show aired. Why was it cool for the Duke Boys to show the Confederate Flag then, but not now?

The one about Vampires (vampires arent real).

It wasnt cool then either but blacks didnt have as big of a voice as they do now

The confederate flag is no different than the ISIS flag. It's a symbol of terrorism. There are nine states that have that flag on their license plates, and Texans want it on their plates. Guess what, the confederates LOST THE WAR!

The cons on this forum keep downplaying the racism in the south, saying it's a small minority. This shows it's pretty widespread.

The confederates were racists, and after the war they bred racist children that were resentful of losing the war. And their children had racist children, so now there's a lot more racists. They are the American terrorists.
:boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo:

Have you seen the latest auto trade commercial?

THey have the Dukes Of Hazzard driving around in their old Gen Lee.

Very careful to NOT show the top of the car, which in the show was covered by a Confederate Flag.

Is it weird to you that the Dukes of Hazzard was a big nation wide hit, what with your view on the flag?

Its weird that a show about a pair of white outlaws who regularly ran the police off the road and on street chases was a hit.

The reason for it is unknown but people are tired of hearing why they shouldnt be offended by something so offensive.

Its almost as though you are trying to set up a deflection but you wont commit. Or that the old justices werent that bad in your eyes so you are amazed at how those can still be offensive.

Ever watch Blade the TV series? Blade wasn't playing by the rules and he was the star of that show.

"Old injustices"? But those "old injustices" were LESS old in the 80s when the show aired. Why was it cool for the Duke Boys to show the Confederate Flag then, but not now?

It wasnt cool then either but blacks didnt have as big of a voice as they do now

Vampires aren't real? And the rest of TV is?

Blade was a rebel playing outside the rules, and he was the star of the show, as if fairly normal.

Blacks didn't have as big a voice in the late 80s?

That's silly. They had plenty of voice. And they said nothing about it.

And if Treason is a big part of why the flag is so "bad", then why wouldn't all the white people who are loyal Americans had a problem with it?

I've looked for complaints raised about the flag in regards to the show, and I have been able to find NOTHING.

It was presented and accepted by the nation wide viewing audience as a harmless symbol of regional pride.

You can find 2 outlaws faster than a vampire. I'll bet money on it. Now dont go so silly that you start talking about how his sword is real ok.

Blade was a rebel playing outside the rules, and he was the star of the show, as if fairly normal.

You dont have to repeat yourself for effect. No they didnt have AS BIG OF a voice then

Really? They had plenty of voice is your response?

And if Treason is a big part of why the flag is so "bad", then why wouldn't all the white people who are loyal Americans had a problem with it?

I've looked for complaints raised about the flag in regards to the show, and I have been able to find NOTHING.

It was presented and accepted by the nation wide viewing audience as a harmless symbol of regional pride.

No, it was accepted by YOU and your folks but you are not a representation of everyone. I never watched the show. So there! It was an unwatchable turd of a show. My opinion wins

You can find 2 outlaws faster than a vampire. I'll bet money on it. Now dont go so silly that you start talking about how his sword is real ok.

You dont have to repeat yourself for effect. No they didnt have AS BIG OF a voice then

No, it was accepted by YOU and your folks but you are not a representation of everyone. I never watched the show. So there! It was an unwatchable turd of a show. My opinion wins

The show was fiction. Obviously. THe fact that many of the elements were fantasy does not change the fact that a black rebel was the star of the show, which you denied happened.

So, you're old enough to have watched the show, even if you didn't?

Do you recall ANY controversy among blacks or anyone else offended by the Confederate Flag or the GEneral Lee?

Because I don't.

The Flag was presented and accepted by the nation wide viewing audience as a harmless symbol of regional pride.

If the homos can have their rainbow plate these people can have theirs

When was the last time homos held you down and raped you? Because thats what happened to blacks a few decades ago.

Let'em try, I'd air hole them and they would deserve it.

Ok so stfu then. You being mad about gays is nothing like slavery

Don't try and tell me to shut up you little worm and understand there was more to the Civil war than just slavery. Let me guess, product of a public school?

The confederate flag is no different than the ISIS flag. It's a symbol of terrorism. There are nine states that have that flag on their license plates, and Texans want it on their plates. Guess what, the confederates LOST THE WAR!

The cons on this forum keep downplaying the racism in the south, saying it's a small minority. This shows it's pretty widespread.

The confederates were racists, and after the war they bred racist children that were resentful of losing the war. And their children had racist children, so now there's a lot more racists. They are the American terrorists.
How intolerant of you.

The show was fiction. Obviously. THe fact that many of the elements were fantasy does not change the fact that a black rebel was the star of the show, which you denied happened.

The bolded is a lie.

So, you're old enough to have watched the show, even if you didn't?

Do you recall ANY controversy among blacks or anyone else offended by the Confederate Flag or the GEneral Lee?

Because I don't.

What you remember doesnt matter. What matters is people dont like it. I'm not going to shove a turd in your pants and talk about how you didnt have a problem with it when you were in diapers

The Flag was presented and accepted by the nation wide viewing audience as a harmless symbol of regional pride.

No, repeating it doesnt make it true

When was the last time homos held you down and raped you? Because thats what happened to blacks a few decades ago.

Don't try and tell me to shut up you little worm and understand there was more to the Civil war than just slavery. Let me guess, product of a public school?

stfu first...and second theres more to homo's than your feelings yet you believe they shouldnt have license plates. I'm talking about the part of homos that you dont like is not comparable to the slavery I dont like.

Its weak in fact. Now dont come and tell me about the wonderful pies that were created then either stupid ass. I'm talking about slavery and that is a symbol of it. If you become confused just replace the word "confederate flag" with "rainbow flag" and you'll get it

stfu first...and second theres more to homo's than your feelings yet you believe they shouldnt have license plates. I'm talking about the part of homos that you dont like is not comparable to the slavery I dont like.

Its weak in fact. Now dont come and tell me about the wonderful pies that were created then either stupid ass. I'm talking about slavery and that is a symbol of it. If you become confused just replace the word "confederate flag" with "rainbow flag" and you'll get it

Sigh, homos like you annoy

16051.jpg

The confederate flag is no different than the ISIS flag. It's a symbol of terrorism. There are nine states that have that flag on their license plates, and Texans want it on their plates. Guess what, the confederates LOST THE WAR!.
So going by your theory any county that lost a was must change their flag?
The Germans don't fly the nazi flag.

Do we have to ban all Confederate flags? Or just the stars and bars? And which flags do you think we should ban next?

Forum List

Back